**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Max Crystal

SpideySpidey Posts: 45
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I know there’s a bunch of posts about this subject but my 5* is currently sitting at 180 and I don’t want to put more in my champ and get nothing out of it. Obviously I’ll get the 6* shards, some gold, and the iso but we need more for maxing our champs. Here’s my suggestion in the 5* max crystal. Before people start complaining about people not even close to maxing out their sigs, I know there’s a bunch of us uncollected that are either at the max or very close to the max.

I think the crystal should have the following included: 6* shards, 5* Awakening random gem, 20 sig generic stones, and obviously a very slim chance at a 5* & 6* Immortal Iron Fist.

Comments

• Options
    Surprised this isn’t a big deal in the game.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    One change they should make is to change the 5* dupes from 20 sig levels to 40. Your other suggestion sound pretty good to me hopefully other non trolls support it
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    yes, have two maxxed out 5* and have already pulled them once more each, so am just taking the loss, which sucks on a valuable 5* pull. At least just give bonus 6* shards right now, anything ...
  • Options
    ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    true
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    While I agree that something needs to be done, sig stones and an awakening gem? This seems a bit much. A business wouldn't want to freely give away such expensive items. Iso, 6* shards, and chance of iif seems appropriate
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    5 Star gym as Well. When 6 Stars is relles wuld be Nice
  • Options
    Awakening gem is too much, I agree. I was just throwing suggestions out there.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    While I agree that something needs to be done, sig stones and an awakening gem? This seems a bit much. A business wouldn't want to freely give away such expensive items. Iso, 6* shards, and chance of iif seems appropriate

There’s 4* awakening gems in the 4* max sig that kabam sell £50 a pop. Makes sense there’d be 5* awakening gems in the 5* max sig
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    Spidey wrote: »
    Awakening gem is too much, I agree. I was just throwing suggestions out there.
    Okay so If Thah to much then a 4 Stars max shuld not giv. A 4 awky gym either. Thah not to much. Becasse when 6 is reles. It shuld be 5 awky in this cystal to.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    My first thought is that it’s ridiculous there isn’t more awarded for pulling a 5* already at max sig.

My second thought is that I can’t see this becoming a high priority for the game team because it likely affects only a sliver of the community.

And my third thought is that it’s an indictment of the 5* system to have an over 3-year, heavy play/light spend veteran of the game nowhere near a L200 5*.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    If you’re at a point where you get so many 5* shards that you’ve pulled the same champ several time, enough to max them out. Am I right to assume that you have just about all the content completed? Maybe not explored but damn near close to?

If so, why not just stop opening GMC, or 5* crystals. They’ll add that feature soon, especially since 6*’s are coming out

It’s just a thought.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Nah, we need that crystal added to the game in general asap. It just makes sense.
  • Options
    Okay I’m at 200 officially. I’ll be terrified if I get that same champ in my next 5* crystal. Would love for kabam to comment on any kind of update.
  • Options
    WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    I’m at 200 on one champ and close on a few others. I’m definitely not looking forward to wasted 5* pulls.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I think if you have a maxed champ the system should recognize it and not give you any more.
  • Options
    Nevermind, just watched a verygoot YouTube video and there is a 5* max signature crystal, my bad.
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Rather than just a max sig crystal shouldn't there me some kind of character boost for maxing out? Maybe a permant percentage increase in base skills or something?