**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to awaken generic 4* gem

Ghost Rider 4/40
Angela 4/40
Magik 4/40
Crossbones 3/30
Iron Fist 3/30
Captain America WWII 3/30
Daredevil Classic 3/30
War Machine 3/30
Drax 3/30
King Groot 3/30
Black Bolt 3/30
Star Lord 3/30
Wolverine 3/30
Green Goblin 1/10
Elektra 1/10
Ms Marvel Kamala 1/10
Black Panther 1/10
Hawkeye 1/10

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Either Wolvie SL or Magik.

Nah Jk, KK will Probably be The best Choice.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    magik
    wolvie if you can take him to 60 sig level
  • robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    Wolverine, Magik or Hawkeye.Wolverine and Magik are God-tier and Haykeye is Demi-god, and his bleed + power drain are killer in more difficult matches
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    sl
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    SL. Wolvie. Magik.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Sl or Magik would serve you the best and would benefit the most from awakening
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Definitely star lord or wolverine
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    It's a tough call between Star Lord and Wolverine. If you play a lot of map 5 AQ and/or have a few points in Deep Wounds I'd opt for Wolverine. Otherwise probably Star Lord.
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    Yeah SL or wolverine i would say out of those. Maybe even magik or dd classic
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    See what u lack off
    Boss killer: starlord
    Clear path: wolverine
    Power control/aw defender: magik
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Wolverine, Magik or Hawkeye.Wolverine and Magik are God-tier and Haykeye is Demi-god, and his bleed + power drain are killer in more difficult matches

Hawkeye? Generic awakening gem? No. Not even worth a class awakening gem. His sig ability sucks and he doesn't rely on it to be a demi-god.
    Wolverine or SL are the only two worth Generic who really really need their sig ability to be god tier imo. I don't even consider Magik worth generic... class awakening gem yes however.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Wolverine or Star Lord. If you're later in the game then Magik
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    SL nothing more to say
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wolvie SL Magik GR. Let us know where you are and who you need in terms of content clearing, and we can help u with that. If you need a good AQ person, GR or Wolvie. AW defender or quester, Magik. All around offensive beast, SL.
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    Wolvie SL Magik GR. Let us know where you are and who you need in terms of content clearing, and we can help u with that. If you need a good AQ person, GR or Wolvie. AW defender or quester, Magik. All around offensive beast, SL.

I’m actually stuck on story 5.1.2. Also just pulled a 4* nightcrawler. My top champs are 4* gully 5/50 4* Luke cage 5/50 4* Medusa 4/40 4* doc ock 4/40 4* gwenpool 4/40 all awakened
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'd say it's between Star Lord and Wolvie. While I would personally go with star lord, it seems like you already have a team of heavy hitters, so wolvie could be a better option.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Wolverine.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sl is the only one worth it. Maybe wolvy but i dunno.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Magik doesn't need the awakening.

Do either SL or Wolverine. I'll say SL because he's the one that needs it the most. Wolvie still has good regen.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5.1.2 is flare round two, right? I would use Wolvie because he can regen past it. Just don’t use specials. SL will come in REALLY handy in the future tho...Magik SL and Wolvie were my first 3 r5, and they are so useful in different situations. Wolvie if it’s a long fight that you can sustain yourself or just regular old fights that you just need to regen chip damage; SL is for fights that you don’t need much utility and he will wreck anyone. Magik is a utility beast with power control, L3 buff nully+damage boost; and limbo. I would say Magik needs it the least, SL needs it 100% if you are ever going to use him, and Wolvie gets boosted a ton by it, but it’s not completely necessary.