**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken generic 4* gem

Ghost Rider 4/40
Angela 4/40
Magik 4/40
Crossbones 3/30
Iron Fist 3/30
Captain America WWII 3/30
Daredevil Classic 3/30
War Machine 3/30
Drax 3/30
King Groot 3/30
Black Bolt 3/30
Star Lord 3/30
Wolverine 3/30
Green Goblin 1/10
Elektra 1/10
Ms Marvel Kamala 1/10
Black Panther 1/10
Hawkeye 1/10

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Either Wolvie SL or Magik.

Nah Jk, KK will Probably be The best Choice.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    magik
    wolvie if you can take him to 60 sig level
  • robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    Wolverine, Magik or Hawkeye.Wolverine and Magik are God-tier and Haykeye is Demi-god, and his bleed + power drain are killer in more difficult matches
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    sl
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    SL. Wolvie. Magik.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Sl or Magik would serve you the best and would benefit the most from awakening
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Definitely star lord or wolverine
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    It's a tough call between Star Lord and Wolverine. If you play a lot of map 5 AQ and/or have a few points in Deep Wounds I'd opt for Wolverine. Otherwise probably Star Lord.
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    Yeah SL or wolverine i would say out of those. Maybe even magik or dd classic
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    See what u lack off
    Boss killer: starlord
    Clear path: wolverine
    Power control/aw defender: magik
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Wolverine, Magik or Hawkeye.Wolverine and Magik are God-tier and Haykeye is Demi-god, and his bleed + power drain are killer in more difficult matches

Hawkeye? Generic awakening gem? No. Not even worth a class awakening gem. His sig ability sucks and he doesn't rely on it to be a demi-god.
    Wolverine or SL are the only two worth Generic who really really need their sig ability to be god tier imo. I don't even consider Magik worth generic... class awakening gem yes however.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Wolverine or Star Lord. If you're later in the game then Magik
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    SL nothing more to say
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wolvie SL Magik GR. Let us know where you are and who you need in terms of content clearing, and we can help u with that. If you need a good AQ person, GR or Wolvie. AW defender or quester, Magik. All around offensive beast, SL.
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    Wolvie SL Magik GR. Let us know where you are and who you need in terms of content clearing, and we can help u with that. If you need a good AQ person, GR or Wolvie. AW defender or quester, Magik. All around offensive beast, SL.

I’m actually stuck on story 5.1.2. Also just pulled a 4* nightcrawler. My top champs are 4* gully 5/50 4* Luke cage 5/50 4* Medusa 4/40 4* doc ock 4/40 4* gwenpool 4/40 all awakened
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'd say it's between Star Lord and Wolvie. While I would personally go with star lord, it seems like you already have a team of heavy hitters, so wolvie could be a better option.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Wolverine.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sl is the only one worth it. Maybe wolvy but i dunno.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Magik doesn't need the awakening.

Do either SL or Wolverine. I'll say SL because he's the one that needs it the most. Wolvie still has good regen.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5.1.2 is flare round two, right? I would use Wolvie because he can regen past it. Just don’t use specials. SL will come in REALLY handy in the future tho...Magik SL and Wolvie were my first 3 r5, and they are so useful in different situations. Wolvie if it’s a long fight that you can sustain yourself or just regular old fights that you just need to regen chip damage; SL is for fights that you don’t need much utility and he will wreck anyone. Magik is a utility beast with power control, L3 buff nully+damage boost; and limbo. I would say Magik needs it the least, SL needs it 100% if you are ever going to use him, and Wolvie gets boosted a ton by it, but it’s not completely necessary.