**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam really screwed up with the synergies - tweak those rather than nerf any champs

2»

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    personally i have a 5* 5/65 blade how's that possible oh my good cuz i saved for +6months and used a hell amount of items to complete act 5 100% and awekend him there !!
    coming to the subject why are we putting all this **** pressure on blade ? danger sense ! 2k attaque in r5 against dimensional beings / villains with ghost rider synergy)
    -star-lord can gain up to 53k attaque against everyone ( why not nerf him )
    -medusa can gain up to 2.7k attaque with black bolt synergy ( why not nerf here )
    -crossbones can gain +5k attaque and reduce 100% ability with only only 5 fury ( why not nerf him )
    -stark spider can gain **** amount of attque and crits ( let's nerf him )
    and the list goes on .... nerfing is not a subject anymore but hard content is the way that kabam going in the game and i agree with that .
    so instead of putting such stupid posts why not spend that time in the game to level up yourself anyone with good skill will smash u up in war deffence with no need of those .
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Something really wrong with you man.leave blade and his sinergy team.do you want to spend too many units in aw,aq,act5 and in the event quests in this bug fiesta game?
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    The point of this thread (as said in the subject) was to NOT nerf Blade if the time comes to that, but to adjust the synergies instead. Obviously, if the point and time comes where 95% of Tier 1 and 2 alliances are using the same three heroes in attack Kabam will take action. My argument is to leave blade as he is, and just tweak the synergies if that comes into being.

I like Blade. I HATED mystic wars. The only thing that annoys me is that I like Dr. Voodoo much more than Ghost Rider, but I don't dare bring him to AW instead of GR....
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    im not saying that you're wrong but what i think will happen is that kabam will make content around Blade to make it so that he isnt the swiss army knife anymore
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    you guys forget something: even without synergy Blade still possess high DPS, bleed when parry, power gain and a good regen that doesn't trigger MD. That put him on par with Gwenpool. His basic danger sense still counter Dorm, Mephisto and Magik and when he face Mordo it isn't instant dead like Gwenpool. So non synergy Blade still be widely popular in AW attack. Now we need something to cover his weakness: Stark Spidey is always one of the best champ in attack and cover Blade's weakness so even without synergy those two would be popular in attack. The third champ is a bit more flexible than the trinity but it's most likely one of the four: Magik, Iceman, DV and GR himself
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I have the trinity but don't use them in aw. Blade isn't the end all be all. Quit putting Magik as boss if you're going to cry about Blade. Every opponent is going to have him and if you're relying on limbo to win, well, mystic wars are finished. Instead of crying about not being able to rely on md to win, try using different defenders. Same goes for mephisto and dorm as defenders. Gladiator hulk wrecks them. Should they nerf him too? Iceman nullifies evade; nerf? DD evades unblockables; nerf? There's a champ for every situation.

Just because you don't have something doesn't mean no one else should either. Your parents should have taught you that a long time ago (or a couple weeks ago. can't tell).
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    And IMO if they were to nerf anything about the blade team it would be comparative to the pb teams a couple years ago more than the 12.0 nerf.

But its ridiculous for them to nerf champs and just to repeat the same mistake.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    this post is no longer constructive in any way
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    I really enjoy how thin skinned the blade trinity users are. Little snowflakes, all so unique and special and oh so delicate.

Try grinding 5 months straight to save up for Sparky.

Then more months worth of grinding for Blade. Or spending literally 1000's of dollars trying to get and dupe him from Feature Grandmaster Crystals.

Or buying Kabam's 5* awakening gem deals for the 1 in 6 chance at a skill gem.

Or failing to dupe him and rushing out and spending a ton of cash 100%ing labyrinth for 3 more shots at him, only to get Cyclops, She Hulk and Antman.

Try investing 10 months of your life and possibly thousands and thousands of dollars for a small chance at a team only to have lazy whiners or level 47 summoners who never bothered lifting a finger crying about not having a Blade and wanting him nerfed.

You'd be sensitive too.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Stewman wrote: »
    Kabam introduces good mystic champs when coupled with MD become AW defender gods.
    -- people are pissed. Man all I ever fight in war is freaking magik
    Kabam introduces defender diversity for AW and removes defense kill points
    -- people are pissed, Man war is too easy now, its so hard to win
    Kabam adjusts difficulty and tweaks scoring for diversity
    -- people are pissed, **** now we have mystic wars again.
    Kabam introduces Blade with solid synergies to counter act mystics and villians
    -- people are pissed, Man my defenders don't get kills anymore!!!

Your so much better because your pointingnout whybpeople are complaining? The original problem was MD. All the remedies taken by Kabam were inept. STHU.

Relax man. I was just joking around and pointing out that they're completely incapable of making a balanced game.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Sure they will nerf these champs behind curtains.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    personally i have a 5* 5/65 blade how's that possible oh my good cuz i saved for +6months and used a hell amount of items to complete act 5 100% and awekend him there !!
    coming to the subject why are we putting all this **** pressure on blade ? danger sense ! 2k attaque in r5 against dimensional beings / villains with ghost rider synergy)
    -star-lord can gain up to 53k attaque against everyone ( why not nerf him )
    -medusa can gain up to 2.7k attaque with black bolt synergy ( why not nerf here )
    -crossbones can gain +5k attaque and reduce 100% ability with only only 5 fury ( why not nerf him )
    -stark spider can gain **** amount of attque and crits ( let's nerf him )
    and the list goes on .... nerfing is not a subject anymore but hard content is the way that kabam going in the game and i agree with that .
    so instead of putting such stupid posts why not spend that time in the game to level up yourself anyone with good skill will smash u up in war deffence with no need of those .

None of this is realistic or comparable. SL compared to blade? Sure after a 100 hits his damage output is great.

The rest rely on RNG or trash champ synergy like black bolt. Which is what blade should’ve gotten. Expanded danger sense with joe Fixit. Lmao.

agree with that but bro !! do u really think someone with a r5 5* will need another champion to save him you are all miss understanding let them bring it with a 1* black bolt it won't change a thing ( remove it ) not changing anything for me personally was running wars with r4 4* for 2 years in tier 3 so this is what i'm saying when thing happens to reach high war tiers it won't matter cause they all have ( skill or champions ) to go through aw easily so why put all the pressure on this ? not forgetting that thhis kind of posts means only the person don't have him / so let's be honnest if someone had a 5* blade he would do that post and call for a nerf ? pretty sure he won't ... so why not help himself cuz high-tired summoners have at least 5 r4 5* and he has nothing . again it won't change a thing