**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Crazy MODOK random buffs

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
We've all seen some crazy "random" combos in the MODOK event. Post what you've seen. Bonus points if you beat them.

Just fought Khan with Safeguard (1% max damage) + 1% permanent regen buffs. I didn't see the Safeguard buff until after the fight started. Beat her with Scarlet Witch using nullify on the regen.

Had one yesterday against an OG Vision with 100% power gain + special attacks cost 50% less power + unblockable SP2.

I've seen some other posted on the forums that had 3x different power gain buffs for a total boost of over 500%.

Comments

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    That one posted didn’t apply. As the third +200% was while bleeding, and it was UC. So it was only 300%
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    my favorite is still getting spectre with life transfer I used dice rolls to get out of it found something I liked went to my stash to refill dice didn't look when I came back died in 1 combo before I realized what was going on
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I've seen Bleed Vulnerability+Bleed Immunity.
    Personally, I got Defensive+Aggressive. Equalling no effect for either buff, really.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Had one yesterday against an OG Vision with 100% power gain + special attacks cost 50% less power + unblockable SP2.

I got something similar recently. I always bring Magik and she is one of the best champions to use on Special Attacks Cost 50% less buffs. She gets to SP2 and then can chain it over and over again keeping the other guy perma-locked. I even had it with OG Vision, and she ate him alive. You do have to bait out a couple specials initially, but once you get into rhythm it becomes a much easier fight.

The worst thing I saw so far this iteration was degen, degen, starburst. The first time around I pulled safeguard, regen, dulled. Both of these I passed on.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @MattScott cornered is more than just bleed. You can poison, shock, incinerate, coldsnap UC and he will gain 200% more power. No node is 200% power while bleeding.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    My first run was mephisto with

Start with one bar of power
    Start with two bars of power

So I figured I'd see if they stacked. As soon as the fight started, he was using sp3. It was hilarious.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @MattScott cornered is more than just bleed. You can poison, shock, incinerate, coldsnap UC and he will gain 200% more power. No node is 200% power while bleeding.

Right, but the champs that person brought, could do none of those, except bleed.