**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your most depressing and heartbreaking moment(s) in MCOC(May cause crying)!

For me...
ztvd360gr4vf.png
I was SO close! SO [Removed because this site runs on a Christian Server] close. But this looks as bland as stale bread compared to the most heartbreaking, depressing, and awful thing I have ever seen in a video game(bite me DDLC players).
4erhtlucpjd5.png
If you don't know, Ghost Rider is, even still, my most wanted champ. I would have shown the GR and AA tease... but I didn't take a screenshot of that, so here is this. Keep in mind... I don't have Blade, Stark Spidey, Star Lord, or ArchAngel as 4 stars(I have Gwenpool, Medusa, Magik, and Iceman though) and yet I still want this Leather Jacket wearing hellspawn(that is not a swear moderators, that is a race. Scorpion is a hellspawn and I guess Mephisto could be one aswell).
So what is your most depressing moment(s) in MCOC?

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    *Gets Kamala Khan from Basic Arena (4*).
    *Opens 4* crystal.

guess who i got.
  • StanLeeStanLee Posts: 9
    nah why crying?... its just a game
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    When my 4* spin almost stopped on ICE and then moved on to carnage (duped 2nd time), next 5* went to GP then stopped on IM
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Spin FGMC .. 5* Loki ... wow
    Spin FGMC ... 5* Cylops .. hey its a 5* ..
    Spin 3 more FGMC .. 3* champs .... ok, I got more than enough ... let's move on to 5* blade crystals and have my last two chances at him ..

Bam ... Kabammed ... who do I get? .. Loki and Cyclops .. f'ing duped them ..

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Pulled Ant-man from a 4* crystal
    Next day pulled him from a 5* crystal...
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    My whole Mcoc life
    *decides to do arena for 3* sentinel*
    *Gets to streak 19*
    *Loses before streak 20*
    Me:*&&&&&&&&&-!
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited March 2018
    Well recently... I got a HulkBuster from the 15k featured Blade Crystal.
    As soon as I landed on him, I was really pissed. Because I waited sooooo long for that crystal. I played this game so hard to collect 5-star shards, I definitely deserved better (if not blade).

Then I decided to SELL some 4-star champs to get 5-star shards. I sold 3 4-star champs.

Opened another Blade Crystal and finally got 5-star Blade.

YAYYY.. Happy Ending........

But that HulkBuster definitely made me depressed. Even after getting Blade I was pissed off about that HB.
  • DeadJoe543DeadJoe543 Posts: 29
    My two most depressing moments, first would be after beating the Michael B Jordan challenge, I got a four star Kamala khan from the crystal. Next one would be when I duped my 5 star gambit from my fourth ever five star crystal.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    q52yk5qc7qx4.png

Hoped for mystic or tech on the 1st one to awaken Voodoo or Star Lord. Thought no big deal, just have to pull Hyperion of Medusa.

Still wanted mystic or tech on the 2nd one, this time for Dormammu or Star Lord because Voodoo had been duped. Thought it’s ok, now I just need to pull both Hyperion and Medusa.

Wanted anything but cosmic on the 3rd one, because pulling Hyperion, Medusa, and a 3rd cosmic champion worth awakening seemed very unlikely and my cosmic champs were Venom, Groot, Ronan, and Phoenix. Considered waking Phoenix for prestige until I realized she had no use in AQ/AW/LOL.

Awesome how RNG always seems to work against someone’s favor rather than for their favor.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    edited March 2018
    Every time in AW & AQ I dash or block and it auto heavies, instead leading me to getting wrecked by a 5 hit combo. I could see if I was attacking and maybe held down too long and it caused a heavy but I’m pressing the other side of the screen to dash or block. That is disheartening in a down to the wire AW or AQ.
    All the science and cosmic catalyst I’m awarded also...
    edited March 2018
    I swear right after i post this last comment I got this...d1clvzoas8xu.jpeg
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Awesome how RNG always seems to work against someone’s favor rather than for their favor.

RNG seemed to work in my favour for the most part. Got a Tech awakening for my star lord, cosmic for my Hyperion and another cosmic for when I get medusa. RNG seems like it works against more people’s favour because on the forum people are more likely to complain about bad pulls than brag about good ones. If you’d have gone on reddit during blade day then the odds would look like a 90% chance for blade based on pulls posted.
  • Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
    Being kicked from my alliance for no good reason. I'm still trying to find out why
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    5fkbtc4gye8w.png
    Sad face emoji
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    5fkbtc4gye8w.png

When you get Void or glad hulk you’ll be happy you have those sig stones, unless you already have them!
    Anonymous wrote: »
    5fkbtc4gye8w.png

When you get Void or glad hulk you’ll be happy you have those sig stones, unless you already have them!

I don’t have them yet, hopefully some day lol
    Definitely the top 2 science champs
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    1/15 for Featured crystals, and all the misses were meme champs. None were rank 4 worthy.
This discussion has been closed.