**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade nerf

When is blade going to be nerfed?
He is overpowered en takes the fun out of war!

Comments

• Options
    RichardNLDSRichardNLDS Posts: 9
    Maybe it is "again " But we see a lot of players that won't play AW thanks to this.
    Zo hurry up and nerf blade please.
    If not, make sw great again just like before 12.0
  • Options
    Nope. Nothing else to do. Just want to have a great game again
  • Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    i never needed blade neither did i ever had to use scarlet witch just makes u a better player he doesn't need to be nerfed humans just need to get better.
  • Options
    That is why every top ally is overflowing with blades. ...because they where getting better. Right
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    That is why every top ally is overflowing with blades. ...because they where getting better. Right

Mainly cos his prestige is so high
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    jkgcx6nc8sll.jpeg
    ahb9u5zvbubl.jpeg
    8fehv40ythro.jpeg
    m3sf6zqbpzmh.jpeg
    ga7bhdycpdp7.jpeg
    ql40gge0lvwq.jpeg
    kn5n85tf47nb.jpeg
    zu0nkdxpapso.jpeg
  • Options
    Isn’t that enough?
  • Options
    Kabam did not take action, and if this is brought back every day..maybe of is true and needed?
  • Options

Top alliances often have lots of resources to upgrade anyone and since blade is very high prestige he is on top of most profiles. Even if blade sucked these top alliances probably upgrade him for the prestige alone
  • Options
    It is not only prestige. They do not bring a 5 star to r5 for prestige only!
  • Options
    Kabam did not take action, and if this is brought back every day..maybe of is true and needed?

Kabam did not take action? What! Did you expect them to read one of the threads from yesterday and be like “hmm, this individual with lower than average communication skills has said that Blade is the new Scarlet Wich (I’m not sure who that is but maybe they’re related to Scarlet Witch), I think we should believe them. Quick, chop chop game team you have work to do!”

And then today roll out a new patch with a blade nerf in it? There was a scarlet witch nerf post every day for about a year before they nerfed her. God, we’re in for a year of blade nerf post torment.
  • Options
    And you pretend that i am the first person to bring this up.....
    I hope that kabam is this time faster than they where with scarlett
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    So in what way shape of form blade sucks the fun out of war...ppl just need to place different champs, there're many champs that are hard to fight with the hero tag, so if u wanna place the same 5 mystic champs and Villains is up to you, cuz you don't know anyone's roasters..
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    It is not only prestige. They do not bring a 5 star to r5 for prestige only!
    I know i am stating his prestige is super high and he is tough. If starlord had super high prestige i bet we see a lot more of him to.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    So there is no fun is war because your Magik with broken mystic dispersion is not getting 6 million kills against players whom receive no hits because they can play well but limbo kills them instantly. Yes because your not breaking the game 1 champion should be nerfed. When will you and all these other bitchy kids get over the game evolving beyond **** mystic AW defence and spend less time whining for a nerf that wont happen and focus in playing the game to get yourself a Blade with his impending arena and then you will understand how he works rather than blindly crying for a nerf that wont happen.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Don’t worry these so called guys who use blade in war will have something coming to them. Kabam looks at data and if they see everyone uses blade in war and there is no diversity he will be nerfed. Everyone used to use widow and aw in war and it happened like that.

Be patient as he will be nerfed in a couple months
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    New_Noob your name says a lot. Kabam have stated that they do not change champs just because people use them a lot.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    How is blade not making war fun? Do u have a magik or mammu that’s getting destroyed by him? Nerf him and then someone will replace him in war like rulk. My 4* just destroys 4/55 mammus. Face it fella mystic wars are over. Use your magik for attack
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    dude, he's not op, he doesn't have the damage of stark spidey or sl, but does reduce the ability accuracy of certain champs to a degree, thats not op, and his region is fine.
  • Options
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    New_Noob your name says a lot. Kabam have stated that they do not change champs just because people use them a lot.

I've overused this but

l1obs3npauhp.png

If you think SW, Dr strange, Thor and BW were nerfed because they “were used a lot” then you must be new here