**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Organization of Buffs/Debuffs and Abilities

Sometimes the area under the health bar can get quite cluttered with abilities (Ex. Limbo, timers, certain charges), Buffs and Debuffs. I believe that the ability indicators should be separate from the buffs and debuffs. This way the average player would have an easier time figuring out what things can get nullified and what things can trigger mystic dispersion. The buffs/debuffs would go beneath the health bar and the abilities would go on the right and left of the screen. For example, when playing Carnage, his mutation timer and the indicator telling you what buff you will get would go on the right and left. Then the permanent buff would go under the health bar once the mutation timer finishes. What do you think? Yes? No? Maybe?

johiw6pbbnd6.png

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If the team can make it without creating confusion with the other combat mechanics (dexterity, etc...), then it could be a good idea.
    Although I don't think it's something needed, it would change the way how we see things
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I made a post about this awhile ago.... I suggested they make passive buffs (endure/flak jacket/ammo type - anything that can't be stolen/nullified/or triggers MD) a different shape/colour/outline a different colour. Etc. to make it easier to identify when using nullify champs or buff stealers like rogue/Loki.

I do like your idea about having them along the side under the hub.

They already made WS ammo types greyed out, so it cant be very hard to do.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    My thumbs would cover the part of the screen where you highlighted abilities. No thanks.
  • Options
    NitrocurseNitrocurse Posts: 15
    spumington wrote: »
    My thumbs would cover the part of the screen where you highlighted abilities. No thanks.

I guess it would be a little difficult for smaller screens. But then again you won't have a lot of ability indicators.
  • Options
    NitrocurseNitrocurse Posts: 15
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I made a post about this awhile ago.... I suggested they make passive buffs (endure/flak jacket/ammo type - anything that can't be stolen/nullified/or triggers MD) a different shape/colour/outline a different colour. Etc. to make it easier to identify when using nullify champs or buff stealers like rogue/Loki.

I do like your idea about having them along the side under the hub.

They already made WS ammo types greyed out, so it cant be very hard to do.

Yea it doesn't really matter how they do it. I just want an easier way to tell them apart.