Options

Suggestions for Season 2 of AW

2»

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I do disagree with the planning for Blade part as I went 0/5 on Blade featured.

Alliance mate went 0 for 16
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    How about we get a new season of Alliance Quest first with updated rewards that fit the state of the game. We have been fighting symbiotes for years and the map layout didn't even change from when Kang was the boss.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    The rewards are too intense for a monthly season, they would be reduced if that’s the case to half of what they currently are.

Then I would assume too many would complain, even though theoretically it would be the right thing to do, as in 2 seasons (1 month each) you would equate to the same as 1 current season now.

I completely disagree with you on that. The rewards are small for 2 months worth of best effort war fighting

As aposed to playing it for the last 2 years with konwhere bear these rewards every 2 months?

How do you work out they are so low?

All I know is it seems rigged to keep the top stronger, apart from that they are amazing rewards as a bonus for the rewards after every war.

Look at it this way. The rewards for UC monthly quest are better than the rewards for finishing in a Platinum 3. I can run UC event quests without using any items, pots, or revives, and I can do that twice in two months. Meanwhile, in AW Platinum 3 I have to use pots and boosts 3 times a week. And at the end of 2 months I'll get 25% of the t5b shards I got from UC event quest.

The rewards are not worth while if the season is 2 months long.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Logan wrote: »
    How about we get a new season of Alliance Quest first with updated rewards that fit the state of the game. We have been fighting symbiotes for years and the map layout didn't even change from when Kang was the boss.

Forum mods said they'd be soliciting feedback for war and tweaking. I'm giving them my feedback.

I wouldn't mind an AQ update either but they're not asking for our feedback on that yet.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Bring back defender kills. We've lost wars with bosses getting 27 kills in t3
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 656 ★★★

I'd wager next update they'll finally remove them. They've already got their replacements in the Sentinels in this months event.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    That's your opinion. As a 7500+ prestige player who plays the expert map, I wholly disagree with you. These rewards are not worth a 2 month timeframe at all. If something doesn't change, it's likely my alliance decides to stop trying and slide down into gold 1 where it will cost us zero. If that happens, Kabam makes no money from us.

umm you are telling me that 12 wars is enough duration for the No 1 alliance to get 4 T2a, 10k 6* shards, 1.5 T5B and 15 war crystals (at least 15k T2a shards). at that point it becomes less of a competition and you'll probably never make plat 1. Lose 1 war and you are definitely out of contention.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    The Season Rewards are on top of what we would be making from running Wars. I really don't see how it's not worth it. Two months is a reasonable amount of time. Reducing that will likely reduce the Rewards.
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Here is my feedback:

- As someone else noted. The drop from platinium to gold 1 is just to big in rewards. A big demotivation factor and I lost some key members just because of this.
    - Split the gold 1 bracket up. There are big difference in the level in those 1200 alliance in this bracket.
    - Hide class and star information from nodes. One of the the ways to make things more challenging and unpredictable
    - Add more masteries to counter mainly Sparky and blade. The unfazed mastery is a good way to surprise a Sparky attack. Would be nice to see something similar to Blade. Could be a cable like mastery that degen you if you bleed or heal block on bleed. Maybe a autoblock mastery. The options are there.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    IMHO:
    1) the score system have to be reviewed. Losing a war in x6 is too close of wining a war in +4,5; Actualy, out of 5 wars, if ally A won just one match and loses the other 4 with x6, is still ahead of ally B that win all 5 match.
    2) match making is weird.
    3) 6* shards rewards have to be increased in lower tiers even with a loss
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    The rewards are too intense for a monthly season, they would be reduced if that’s the case to half of what they currently are.

Then I would assume too many would complain, even though theoretically it would be the right thing to do, as in 2 seasons (1 month each) you would equate to the same as 1 current season now.

I completely disagree with you on that. The rewards are small for 2 months worth of best effort war fighting

As aposed to playing it for the last 2 years with konwhere bear these rewards every 2 months?

How do you work out they are so low?

All I know is it seems rigged to keep the top stronger, apart from that they are amazing rewards as a bonus for the rewards after every war.

He's probably looking at what he will get when it finishes, not what top 20 will get. Obviously top 20 rewards are too good to get once a month.

Yeah I scrolled through and lower down I admit the rewards are pretty shady!

So yeah, majority of the rewards aren’t too good to get once a month your right
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

Can we get rid of the Ultron heads next to the boss too? He hasn't been a boss in AQ in what, 2 and a half years?
  • Options
    I think it should take less time to get more energy and I think that you should more energy.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Mms bout this but how about hide mini bosses like back in the old Aw
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    The whole thing about are the rewards worth the timeframe is really dependent on what tier you will land in. Plat 2 and above rewards are more than worth it. You can get at least 1 tier 2 alpha in those tiers. Some people don’t want to use their glory or units on potions to save deaths. But that’s needed up in the top tiers and me and my alliance mates are completely fine with spending glory on potions to win wars because to us the rewards are worth it
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I'd like to see Defender kills brought back, its a joke that after 3 kills it means nothing. All it does is win money for Kabam. I would also like to see Mini bosses have more point value, not more chances at bonus. If you Solo a mini it should award 400 points vs the 280 or whatever it is. Mini bosses should be held Higher than other nodes. I'd also like to see you add a link to the top left mini boss. It's ridiculous you can only get there one way.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    All the complaints about rewards doesn't just matter by tier but by where a player is those bottom tiers are gonna benefit alot of small new players who just joined wars. And the mid tier could help those smaller guys.
    Yes they aren't all good for top guys but not all rewards are meant to help everyone