**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defense kills not accurate

ScarredPoolScarredPool Posts: 56
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,

I noticed earlier that my Magik defender on Node 55 showed “Defended 0 times” even when my opponent died 3 times.

I thought must be a visual glitch and restarted the game and it shows only 1 kill. I didn’t get a chance to take snapshots of Magik in between Kills. xzcv58gbah6l.png

But later another opponent tried attacking Iceman on node 51 and the same problem occured. I have snapshots of opponent dying and Iceman at 1/3 health and still showing “defended 0 times” and 0 kills for Iceman.

yerge8o3u4qx.png
8c4q6z1pfkxe.png
0bdlg5rcnktu.png

Can one of the mods look into this asap. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Does it count as a defense/kill if the attacker times out?
  • djr17 wrote: »
    Does it count as a defense/kill if the attacker times out?

Yes it should. But in this case the attacker got KO'ed
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    From the AW update notes from December (emphasis added):

Attack Bonus

Each node that can have a Defender placed on it in an Alliance War map will now begin with 240 Bonus Points available to the Attacking team. Each time one of your Alliance’s Champions is lost to that node, those bonus points go down by 80 points.

I see the screenshot of a KO'd AA, which doesn't necessarily mean it was AA that was used. I'm not saying that you don't have a legit issue here, but that not enough information has been shown. Before/after screenshots of the champs used would help clarify.
  • djr17 wrote: »
    From the AW update notes from December (emphasis added):

Attack Bonus

Each node that can have a Defender placed on it in an Alliance War map will now begin with 240 Bonus Points available to the Attacking team. Each time one of your Alliance’s Champions is lost to that node, those bonus points go down by 80 points.

I see the screenshot of a KO'd AA, which doesn't necessarily mean it was AA that was used. I'm not saying that you don't have a legit issue here, but that not enough information has been shown. Before/after screenshots of the champs used would help clarify.

I do not have pre-picture of the opponents champs but If you look at the last picture you can see Iceman at 1/3rd health from previous fight which should give 1 kill towards Iceman. But as you can see it clearly didn't.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Something similar happened in our last war. I watched someone die to nebula and the kill was correctly shown on my tally but when an ally member shared the kill via screenshot it had been given to a doctor voodoo instead of nebula. Somehow the kills are being misattributed to other defenders for some people.