**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is LOL 2 coming?!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Don’t worry, I am not requesting this! Even though the title might seem that way.

But let’s thing, Thanos is really rare, and with it confirmed he is arriving this year with his infinite gauntlet, my thoughts are:

Surely he can’t be won in arena with another Thanos which (by logic) will be terrible compared to a new one holding the infinity gauntlet.

Surely everyone can’t pop 300 unit GMC crystals to earn him.

So, will he be like the Ultron and only be given to those who finish LOL 2?

What are your thoughts on this? It makes no sense to have him as an available champ for all (even though I would love that) considering he will be much more OP than the current one who is really rare!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I think he will be a event boss ... Not playbale at anytime soon
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's not confirmed he's coming at all yet. That's a separate subject. I'd say he would be playable. He's not the same as the OG version. If he's playable, he'll be balanced enough so he's not going to break the game if people have him. As for ROFLCOPTR (lol), it's possible they're adding another.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited March 2018
    Seatin video from comic con last yr he said thanos infinty gauntlet is coming to the contest.

not to mention kabam released a video showing him chasing tech spidey with the infinity gauntlet
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Seatin video from comic con last yr he said thanos infinty gauntlet is coming to the contest.

not to mention kabam released a video showing him chasing tech spidey with the infinity gauntlet

Until they're announced, I don't get too invested in any Champ. Anything can happen. Lol.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Just... before you think too hard about the power of the infinity gauntlet, I'd like to remind you about our friend, Sentry.
    edited March 2018
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

Trucos hasn’t been wrong yet

Trucos steals information. The bottom line is with Kabam. There have been Champs that weren't released that Trucos put out there. For that matter, the finished product is not always the same. I don't pay attention to data mining. They can decide at any time what they do and don't want to put out.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Even if they do release a playable thanos he has to be god tier it makes sense if he was the best champ instead of blade. Don't hate on my opinon I just think thanos would be great as the best god tier over the bloodsucker.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Until they're announced, I don't get too invested in any Champ. Anything can happen. Lol.

It was announced to Seatin at comic con, might not of been to all of us, but people there were told, also like someone said above that video of him and Spidey etc.

So he is coming, but might be playable, might not, might be exclusive (hope not) would rather no one gets him instead of some spenders who do another LOL 😝

It was announced to Seatin at comic con, might not of been to all of us, but people there were told, also like someone said above that video of him and Spidey etc.

So he is coming, but might be playable, might not, might be exclusive (hope not) would rather no one gets him instead of some spenders who do another LOL 😝
    I don't watch Seatin. I'm sure he's probably coming. I'm just saying I only count my chickens when the official release comes.
    He's likely one of the two or three that usually get released every month. Pretty sure he won't be exclusive if he is. It's the same as Ultron and OG.
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

Trucos steals information. The bottom line is with Kabam. There have been Champs that weren't released that Trucos put out there. For that matter, the finished product is not always the same. I don't pay attention to data mining. They can decide at any time what they do and don't want to put out.

Not sure why this was Flagged. Lol. Not that I care. That's not a call-out. Data mining is stealing. Fact.
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

Not sure why this was Flagged. Lol. Not that I care. That's not a call-out. Data mining is stealing. Fact.

If you don’t care why do you need to make a post telling everyone you don’t care?

I was clarifying my statement incase some took that as some form of calling people out. It's well-known that the information is data mined. Flags don't bother me themselves. Still trying to stir I see. Best of luck.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

If you don’t care why do you need to make a post telling everyone you don’t care?

I was clarifying my statement incase some took that as some form of calling people out. It's well-known that the information is data mined. Flags don't bother me themselves. Still trying to stir I see. Best of luck.

Am sure it's against the forum rules to be calling people out on stuff like that.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Fight fight fight
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Even if they do release a playable thanos he has to be god tier it makes sense if he was the best champ instead of blade. Don't hate on my opinon I just think thanos would be great as the best god tier over the bloodsucker.

It better be like that.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    AryanNoob wrote: »

It better be like that.

Prepare for “Nerf Thanos” threads every 2 and a half seconds if that happens
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Fight fight fight

Yeah I'm not feeding it at all.
    AryanNoob wrote: »

It better be like that.

Hard to say. If he's not we'll hear about it. Lol. Realistically, not every Champ that logically should be God Tier can be. We'll have to wait and see what direction they decide to take him.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

How is data mining "stealing" when it's on your phone in the files, that you can access via a file explorer? Unless you're talking about the type of hacking that gets information from the servers, anything on your phone isn't stealing, it's "mining".
    edited March 2018
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

How is data mining "stealing" when it's on your phone in the files, that you can access via a file explorer? Unless you're talking about the type of hacking that gets information from the servers, anything on your phone isn't stealing, it's "mining".

If you're using means that violate the TOS, it is stealing. Unless you're under the impression that because the App is stored on your phone, it becomes your property. In which case you probably won't understand how it's wrong. Let's not split hairs. It's stealing information that you do not have permission to have. It's stealing. Not to mention sharing it, which is a whole other aspect.
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

If you're using means that violate the TOS, it is stealing. Unless you're under the impression that because the App is stored on your phone, it becomes your property. In which case you probably won't understand how it's wrong. Let's not split hairs. It's stealing information that you do not have permission to have. It's stealing. Not to mention sharing it, which is a whole other aspect.

Ignoring your moral crusade for a moment (how’s that going?), who does it hurt?
    edited March 2018
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

You mean besides providing incomplete information, creating premature hype, building false trust, and violating the terms of service? The company. Could hurt the individuals responsible if they were as aggressive as I would be if it was my property.
    In any event, this Thread is about LOL and Thanos so I'm going back to discussing that.
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

You mean besides providing incomplete information, creating premature hype, building false trust, and violating the terms of service? The company. Could hurt the individuals responsible if they were as aggressive as I would be if it was my property.
    In any event, this Thread is about LOL and Thanos so I'm going back to discussing that.

Where does it say in the terms of service you can’t data mine? I’m not sure on this one so open to being informed. What’s wrong with incomplete information? How has hype ever hurt anyone, hype is good.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Datamine is not against the ToS. Spread rumors is.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I think playing devil's advocate for the sake of playing devil's advocate should be against terms of service, since one of the forum rules is about keeping threads and posts constructive.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

Call it whatever you want to call it, data mining happens in almost every worthwhile game. The reputable sources get their info directly from the game files and the leaks are for the most part quite accurate. I'm sure Kabam is well aware of this and has explored options to prevent content from getting prematurely leaked, but from my understanding this is something very hard to prevent. At this point Kabam probably just accepts that leaks via data mining will occur and their official statement is that they don't comment on leaks/rumors.

That doesn't mean people aren't allowed to discuss leaks/rumors here, as long as wild accusations and false claims don't gain too much traction and cause panic. I've seen many threads about leaks/rumors go unmoderated and some get closed because the thread was going off-fails/getting out of hand. So civilized discussion of potential leaks/rumors is fine to discuss. If you don't have anything other than "I don't believe anything until Kabam says so," then great state that and move on. People should be free to reference rumored champions without getting berated every time.

- To OP: I have a feeling LOL 2.0 is well into development and that some super-modified version of the Collector will be the final boss. There will be a rare 6* champion reward as well similar to Rol and Lol. As for Inifity War Thanos - I think he'll be a playable champ like any other new character but who knows what Kabam has planned for that event I'm hoping it will extend far past just another heroic-master-uncollected event quest.
    edited March 2018
    05ebq8c5kcc5.jpeg

Call it whatever you want to call it, data mining happens in almost every worthwhile game. The reputable sources get their info directly from the game files and the leaks are for the most part quite accurate. I'm sure Kabam is well aware of this and has explored options to prevent content from getting prematurely leaked, but from my understanding this is something very hard to prevent. At this point Kabam probably just accepts that leaks via data mining will occur and their official statement is that they don't comment on leaks/rumors.

That doesn't mean people aren't allowed to discuss leaks/rumors here, as long as wild accusations and false claims don't gain too much traction and cause panic. I've seen many threads about leaks/rumors go unmoderated and some get closed because the thread was going off-fails/getting out of hand. So 'civilized' discussion of potential leaks/rumors is fine to discuss. If you don't have anything other than "I don't believe anything until Kabam says so," then great state that and move on. People should be free to reference 'rumored champions' without getting berated every time.

- To OP: I have a feeling LOL 2.0 is well into development and that some super-modified version of the Collector will be the final boss. There will be a rare 6* champion reward as well similar to Rol and Lol. As for Inifity War Thanos - I think he'll be a playable champ like any other new character but who knows what Kabam has planned for that event I'm hoping it will extend far past just another heroic-master-uncollected event quest.

I commented on the topic. I even specified that it was a separate subject. No one is berating anyone. He's not released yet. There's no Official Announcement. As per usual, people are taking one comment I made and creating a separate discussion, then claiming I'm the one bringing it off-topic. Which is why I'm no longer discussing anything but the topic.