**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New uncollected crystals?

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I believe there should be new crystals only available to those who are uncollected. It takes a lot more resources when you are at that level to stay competitive or even to be able to keep up with the story quests. So how about an uncollected gold crystal that instead of 2.4k 5k 10k and 50k for 20 units how about a crystal with 5k 20k 100k and 200k for 40 units? An uncollected grand solo crystal with 4* awakening gems and 4* and 5* arena boosts? Some uncollected arena boost crystals? Maybe a uncollected crystal shard crystal with a chance at 4* and 5* crystal shards or guaranteed 200 grandmaster crystal shards for 20 or 25 units per crystal?

New uncollected crystals? 37 votes

All those sound great!
62%
SnizzbarBitterSteelAfridJadedEmil_LimsonKossukoseIksdjvanTwittwitcaptaincushMutantWharf8BlaargoKaanG95dfmoore26Scarlett_AssumedNameDoomsday2144EspGabrielMaldroit1shadow_lurker22CableManOfLegends 23 votes
Great idea just different types of crystals
5%
buffajrCodornas 2 votes
No that just sounds like more of the same.
21%
DL864Vdh2008stakdangerbluPiviotCpcBoyboyElitehunterPsychoPaul 8 votes
You serious? Everything's perfect as is...
8%
heruheru511Primmer79Foxhero007 3 votes
Other
2%
Scottryan 1 vote

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    All those sound great!
    Wouldn’t buy the gold crystal one, but I like the others.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    All those sound great!
    I would from time to time... every now and then I need that last bit of gold to finish ranking up a champ...and a lot of these could be integrated into some type of uncollected daily or weekly solo or alliance events...
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    All those sound great!
    Or just have a option to send other players gold I have millions , but alot of others I’ve heard struggle with gold
    All those sound great!
    That would cut into their profits... that's why they don't allow champion trading or trading of any other hard commodity... I'm trying to think of ways that won't hurt their profit margin (maybe slightly increase it) but also be hugely helpful to those who have invested into becoming uncollected... because so far I really have felt very little benefit from being uncollected... as far as higher level rewards from being unvollected I've received nothing but 3* from the grandmaster shard crystals, a tiny amount of t4bc shards from the daily crystal and only 2 revives from the 4 hour crystal... the rewards for a run through on the uncollected event quest are decent but nothing super game changing and that's what I thought and I'm sure many thought becomming uncollected would mean for them, that it would be a game changer and right now as it stands it really isnt that big of a change... so I think some of these crystal ideas would make it feel more like you've made it to the next level in this game and still be profitable for kabam as well... a win win...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Why is it just about uncollected players? Why not everyone
    All those sound great!
    Because @Apocalypse189 it takes a certain level of playing skill to progress and keep up with the game past act 4 and when you've reached the skill level and have strong enough champs to become uncollected the resources required to progress become far more demanding... and anyways that's the way games are... you don't get to fight the final boss and beat the game in the first 5 minutes of playing...
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    All those sound great!
    Why is it just about uncollected players? Why not everyone

Uncollected players simply need more as majority of the game is completed.Decent question tho.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Not trying to be awkward here just pointing out that while uncollected players have all the goodies by beating the collector and im pleased they do, it would be a surprise to everyone to introduce something for all players
    All those sound great!
    True