**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush champions

if you were a content creator, what champion would you choose and what nodes would you put on your champion. Mine would be Green Goblin with tyranny and power shield making this fight impossible without a villain champion.

Comments

• Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    2 nodes
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I would do magik with increased power gain, enhanced ability accuracy, power lock after 1 bar, cornered, and plagued mind. Magik is my favorite champ
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Life transfer and spectre colossus
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    actually be realistic, losing half your health per second doesn't exist, unless you mean thorns
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Sabretooth (or really any champ with a lot of regen...like x-23/wolv)

Immune to debuffs (which I believe stops heal block from being applied), regeneration buff, and safeguard

>:)

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Electro with thorns to add to his statick shock and slashed tires for when u want to Dodge with unblockable l1 and debuff immune
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Mesmerise with OG spidey just to see the flood of complaints hit the forum
    Mesmerise with OG spidey just to see the flood of complaints hit the forum

Eh it doesn't activate Everytime he evades, I already fought one like that, I feel like ppl would hate me for mine
    Also I could beat mesmerize node with my 5* duped mordo😁
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Poison immune KG on buffet node with safeguard (but safeguard would kick in at 50%) this way summoners would think they have a chance but we all know it would just suck flat out.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Void could kill that kg
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Killmonger on brute force, aggresive armor.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    if you were a content creator, what champion would you choose and what nodes would you put on your champion. Mine would be Green Goblin with tyranny and power shield making this fight impossible without a villain champion.

Blade; defensive, cornered, safeguard, stun immune.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Classic Spiderman.

Debuff Immune, Enhanced Abilities, Buffet, Recovery +200%.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Enhanced abilities(100% more often),Spectre (Reverse all effects),Life Transfer,
    Life Drainer (Opposite to Life transfer)
    Inflicts,Regeneration(2% per second)
    Inflicts Degeneration (2% per second)
    It seems menacing,But it's just a glorified normal fight.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    i am shocked at none of you saying abomination lol
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Sabretooth (or really any champ with a lot of regen...like x-23/wolv)

Immune to debuffs (which I believe stops heal block from being applied), regeneration buff, and safeguard

>:)

I almost puked reading this lmao
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    reading this i get why they choose that iceman as a boss, you like to die and spend or what?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Abomination
    Biohazard, stun immune, enhanced poison, enhanced bleed, bleed vulnerability, power shield, enhanced SP2

The big green boi doesn’t get enough love anymore. I feel like this’d be a tricky one with 2 approaches. Bleed/poison immune, and a slow fight, possibly making a bad mistake on that L2 (always manages to hit me)
    Also, you could bring a bleeder, and try to take him out as quickly as possible, aiming to avoid as much damage as possible
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Magik with Max sig - I'm making up two buffs
    Buff 1: One Way Street - All attacks are Unblockable for the duration of the fight for Magik.
    Buff 2: Two Way Street - Debuff Immune & Life and Power Steal for both champions
    Buff 3: If I could I'd also add Bane

Basically - you can't parry, you can't block - If you hit the opponent and you're at full health then steal 10% of the current power.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Abomination
    Biohazard, stun immune, enhanced poison, enhanced bleed, bleed vulnerability, power shield, enhanced SP2

The big green boi doesn’t get enough love anymore. I feel like this’d be a tricky one with 2 approaches. Bleed/poison immune, and a slow fight, possibly making a bad mistake on that L2 (always manages to hit me)
    Also, you could bring a bleeder, and try to take him out as quickly as possible, aiming to avoid as much damage as possible

Ultron would make short work of him I think
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Abomination

Nebula would crush him
    Kingpin
    Enhanced abilities(100% more often),Spectre (Reverse all effects),Life Transfer,
    Life Drainer (Opposite to Life transfer)
    Inflicts,Regeneration(2% per second)
    Inflicts Degeneration (2% per second)
    It seems menacing,But it's just a glorified normal fight.

Spectre doesn't reverse all effects, it reverses healing. And if you added a new Spectre that literally reversed all effects completely (to make it work on your "life drainer" effect) then you wouldn't be able to kill Kingpin because your attack damage would get reversed into healing. As stated, I'm pretty sure this is an impossible fight with either version of Spectre.
    Abomination

I would go with OG Vision. Abom would never get to SP2.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Classic Spiderman.

That would be brutal because we all know classic Spidey is the best regen champ in the game.
    xNig wrote: »
    Classic Spiderman.

That would be brutal because we all know classic Spidey is the best regen champ in the game.

Recovery node buffs generally affect Buffet. This would basically be an unstunnable Spiderman with enhanced evade and a 300% Buffet.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Abomination

I would go with OG Vision. Abom would never get to SP2.

An answer that isn’t blade
    I like it
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Gwenpool with debuff immune and power shield.