**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove Spirit Venom from Poison Immune and add Poison Immune Champs.

As many may know venom and poison are completely different. So why have spirit venom as a subdivision included into the area of poison immunity? They're different so they shouldn't be placed together. Poison is inhaled through the mouth or nose and the poison then runs through your blood stream only to reach your heart and kill you. Venom is injected into the body and flows through your blood stream destroying bloods cells, which in turn can make parts of your body numb... Or kill you. My point is, is to add Venom immune, and venom immune characters to the game. It's time to add an immunity to the damage over time precinct of the game.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Spirit venom is just poison but worded as spirit venom to make it stand out from normal poison. Still poison. Also this game has it's own logic next there will be people asking for power burn immunity and armor break immunity because a champ has too much armor.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I'm talking natural poison and venom. You're right they are similar. They're both toxins yes, but they are different in their method of delivery and have different objectives.
    edited March 2018
    Spirit venom is just poison but worded as spirit venom to make it stand out from normal poison. Still poison. Also this game has it's own logic next there will be people asking for power burn immunity and armor break immunity because a champ has too much armor.

That would have been nice to know a long time ago... 😂
    Orrrr... Hmmm... I'm lost in thought.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    So what exactly is your argument? We should have more Champs Immune to DV, or less? Lol. It's a game that has its own internal balancing. It doesn't have to make logical sense because there are other factors to consider. Nothing is logic in a fictional game based on animated Superheroes and Villains.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    What you're referring to as poison is a toxin.
    So what exactly is your argument? We should have more Champs Immune to DV, or less? Lol. It's a game that has its own internal balancing. It doesn't have to make logical sense because there are other factors to consider. Nothing is logic in a fictional game based on animated Superheroes and Villains.

Yeah, but I just need logical understandings, otherwise I'm just annoyed and frustrated by the whole concept. Lol
    Venom is a Toxin. Toxins are poisonous by nature.

I think we need a new immunity(Venom) and have venom immune champs I.e. any champs that are robots or even new ones that are coming out.

Yes but venom and poison are inflicted upon you differently.

Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

Doesn't matter how it's inflicted. The definition is the same. If I impale someone or cut them, the effect is still Bleed. Lol.

Again, they do different things though.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why is this even a topic of discussion? This is a GAME based on completely made up characters. Who cares what's considered venom or poison.

I do.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

Nah didn't u know this super hero game was marketed has a ultra real game that follows the last of our universe next up front should not be able to move since he is a tree and rocket shouldn't be able to talk cause you know logic
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Nah didn't u know this super hero game was marketed has a ultra real game that follows the last of our universe next up front should not be able to move since he is a tree and rocket shouldn't be able to talk cause you know logic

Yes front sure is a tree and we r the last universe, mind blown lol
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Yes front sure is a tree and we r the last universe, mind blown lol

We beat universe 8?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Universe 11
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think you're over-thinking this too much.
    I think you're over-thinking this too much.

I tend to do that often.