**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bring back RankDown ticket

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious with so many changes happening in game and introduction of new features/ heroes/ 6*, many players here would be interested in having RankDown tickets as permanent option. Suggest bring it back with a cap of once a month. Believe it will be welcomed by many here.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    No.

No.

No.

Why so bro

It removes all the responsibility of a rank up. Just like when people rank 5d their star lord 5* to 100% LoL and then the next day ranked him down to rank 5 someone else. No responsibility.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No.

No.

No.

Why so bro

It removes all the responsibility of a rank up. Just like when people rank 5d their star lord 5* to 100% LoL and then the next day ranked him down to rank 5 someone else. No responsibility.

That's why suggesting putting a cap on usage
    Even if it’s once a year, I could rank 5 my star Lord, do LoL then rank him down. I say no to anymore rank down tickets.
  • Options
    KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    Agreed no no no
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    No No No and more No. Thah this game wuld just become to esay
  • Options
    Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    no
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Maybe the 4* ones.i don't want them giving out 5* rdts
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I agree with the OP. And if Kabam ever does hand one out, please take the time to read every post in the forum and search the names of the players that did not want one. Wouldn’t want to give something to Somone who doesn’t want it ;)
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    The only people who want RDTs are those who have buyers remorse on ranking someone up or people who are freaking out over sentinels coming into AQ and want to rank down their wolverine, which is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Please bring back RDT OR increase the amount of T2A we can hold...I am being forced to upgrade champs that I don't want because out of 10 tries on blade crystal I didnt even get him once. I have 3 T2A overflowing and just duped GP, who I was going to r4, but it's like wtf now I can't even do that with Sentinels coming...

Everyone who is a Whale got their RDTs to R5 SL and beat LOL then rank him down and R5 their blades that they got either being very lucky or spending their life savings on blade featured GM crystals.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Not sure why you can’t rank up gwenpool. She’s a great champ at rank 4. Sentinels coming doesn’t disable the upgrade button on her. I would use her in war over aq anyway. Sentinels aren’t going to make aq harder. There’s already bleed immune, poison immune, and debuff immune champs. I think most people run wolvie on debuff immune nodes and yet people will rank him down because poison and bleed immune champs. Doesn’t make sense
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Rank down tickets were a good idea the first time after update imo. Now with the second they came out and I seen many change their top champs for the better it's kinda unfair that when others could bring for example their now duped 5* magik to rank 4 with one ticket can't.( (noticed a lot of r4 magik as after )It was a bad idea the second time cause it's not fair to others later. Should have never came out again.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I was wondering how long before we started seeing this more frequently again.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    I was wondering how long before we started seeing this more frequently again.

Prepare to see these posts on a regular basis for the rest of the year my friend, and especially around Christmas as Kabam might feel generous and repeat what they did last Christmas. These posts will never die 😤.

I wish there was a filter here, like there is on Global chat, and immediately block posts with the words "Rank", "Down", and "Ticket", exclusively in that order.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    No
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    Or just make it to where used resources can go back into your stash and use all over again. Rinse and repeat. Never have to earn anything again.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Live with your choices. NO NO NO RANK DOWN TICKETS
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No.

No.

No.

Why so bro

I am going to r5 my SL as my second r5 to 100% LOL without spending any $. May regret it at some point but he will always be useful.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Count me in as a BIG NOOOO
  • Options
    EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    i think they should do rank down tickets once at the end of every year! that way you have 1 opportunity a year to adjust your roster. i have a feeling they will give them out at the end of this year
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Here we go with the daily posts about his stuff,What makes them so magical that people want them wherever,and whenever?