**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blank Screen after Updating

After updating the game, tried to log in and it shows me a blank screen. I didn't notice anything, because it'd generally show a blank screen then the Marvel logo, then Kabam logo etc. But no logos. Nothing. After about 20 mins of waiting, I uninstalled the app and re-downloaded the whole thing anew. It ran smoothly. Went through the whole process of downloading the game files and even game play was real smooth. I assumed the issue was gone but that does not seem to be the case as I am trying to open the game again and it's doing the same thing again. Blank Screen. Nothing more. Please Kabam fix. Please. I need to be able to log in before AQ or I get kicked.

Comments

• Options
    Bro what you did to fix this problem i m also facing the same one plz reply fast...
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    My phone did an "optimize process" when I turned it off and back on for all apps and it worked just fine. I use an Android phone. If that helps. Also I've updated to the latest version of the game as well. I do recall the issue, for me was with the first sentinel update.