**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updating Error Fix [Merged Threads]

Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
After updating on iOS u get an unknown error and game won’t finish downloading the update? Won’t let u do anything in game, restarts and force closing not fixing it. You will have to delete game, reinstall and update from scratch.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    I keep force-closing and re-opening the game, and I don't get a prompt to download the in-game download. I always see a message that says "UNKNOWN ERROR: Failed to download content. Please check your internet settings and try again.". I'm on wi-fi, internet works fine.
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    edited March 2018
    Is this the same thing your getting?md3sjs1tbgkn.png
    seth9352 wrote: »
    Is this the same thing your getting?md3sjs1tbgkn.png

Yes same thing
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Same thing here
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    Sucks to expect this every time an update comes out gky1u4kyrt39.png
  • GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    Same iphone 6s ios 9.2.3
    Can't do war placement, can't tap anything in game. Really frustrating
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Restarting the app once fixed it for me.
  • DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    Same here
    I deleted and am reinstalling the app. Seems to be working now. Still a really annoying issue especially since the whole update should be in the app store and not a double update..
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    same here guys ...

0hi8bp250zyq.png
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Delete and reinstall
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    jkh01xauouql.jpg
  • KingDeluxeKingDeluxe Posts: 4
    Just let it sit with that pop up message, after a minutes it will start downloading the in-game content.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    8e8flx9ueook.png
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    same to me poor update
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Try deleting and reinstalling. Worked for me
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wow get updated can't load game where as before update loaded just fine so ITS NOT MY INTERNET
  • Same happened to me... Uninstall and reinstall.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t have to uninstall it though.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Same. What's the workaround?
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    After the latest update the game won't boot up and I'm getting an error message saying "failed to download content". Please fix
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Can’t play after update
    eijsj3teautl.png
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Same problem here... Samsung j7 prime running Android 7.0...
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    iPhone 6s iOS 11
  • CaptainPunksterCaptainPunkster Posts: 11
    Same with me. I kept on restarting and it didn't work. Got the failed to download content message. Signal strength showed about 60% or so. Moved to a spot where it was close to 90% and then it started downloading.
    They can't even get the numbers right on the downloading screen. Messages says it's going to download over 500 MB but screen shows xx/73 MB. It goes slowly and then quickly to 86/73. Then sits at 86 for a few minutes and then it counts backwards, 85, 84, 83, then balloons to 135 MB. Sits there for a few minutes and then it loads automatically to AQ map. Doesn't even go to the homepage. I am wondering if it downloaded correctly.
  • Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    edited March 2018
    Same here
    ig0wdry66sp0.jpeg
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    The update is working for me, however, every time I start a new fight the screen glitches briefly. It's hard to describe what it looks like, it's just a garbled mess of artifacting and video error, but it only lasts for like a quarter of a second. Not a serious issue but definitely concerning.