Options

So about the spring egg thing [merged threads]

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
ywjwmj97avg9.png
When are we gonna be getting this? It says now but the update came out a few hours ago and wasn't part of any calender rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty confused by this too. Would really like to know how to get it.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Maybe tmrw, march 27. idk
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    what we want? spring egg!!!
    when we want it??? Now!!!!

free omelete on the house lol
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Okay from that offer it seems they sent the message out too early and you wont get the egg until the 27th.

Why do I say this? Well it more or less says "Log in now and get your free egg" but it also says buy the discounted units too and that is not until the 27th.... so following that the sent it out early.
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Okay from that offer it seems the sent the message out too early and you wont get the egg until the 27th.

But the wording says
    "Plus log in NOW to claim a free spring egg." No other wording to suggest you can claim it at any other time.
  • Options
    KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    Okay from that offer it seems the sent the message out too early and you wont get the egg until the 27th.

But the wording says
    "Plus log in NOW to claim a free spring egg." No other wording to suggest you can claim it at any other time.

By that logic bases are SOON..
  • Options
    Kyndranna wrote: »

But the wording says

By that logic bases are SOON..

No bases are dead
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I thought it was: All your bases are belong to us.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018

But the wording says

Yes but it also says you can buy those discounted units "now" too... it means the 27th. That was not supposed to go until the 27th clearly.

Read the very bottom part in white. It says this: "You'll be able to purchase select unit bundles at a discount and we-re also giving away a FREE Spring Egg so longin and redeem it today!" The way it says it as if the offers are already live (as in already the 27th).
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Stop giving Brian Grant more eggs!
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    It is well and truly the 27th for me.....
    Where is my egg?????
    It doesnt say log in on the 27th western american time....

(Yes being slightly sarcastic....)

Just be patient.... past year henegg was just a god dean howard crystal....

apaadebxe0q7.jpeg
  • Options
    Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    Was said on playstore that there is a free egg with update on log in and half price on selected units, when is it going to be given out or was this a false advertisement?
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Probably for first-time users, though it does NOT say that....
  • Options
    This is still a big mystery
  • Options
    7em6e3ynrcei.png
  • Options
    The egg is 1* Kamala Khan
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any idea on this?
  • Options
    Theres a screenshot so can see for yourselves it is adverised as egg on log in and offers but no date or who will get this offer you guys need to be more clear on this i was under the impression i would get an egg on update as that is what is advertised
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    ...It says March 27th (today). At least wait until the time offers are always released at to see what happens lol
  • Options
    Yh i just noticed as you said that it does say offer today did say log in now for free egg i done update yesterday and was under impression it would be given there and then as said
  • Options
    I'm still not seeing the egg when i log in... And the event calendar thing is just rift shards so I'm guessing it won't be from that...
  • Options
    I still don't have any egg in game anywhere... This is really confusing me... Ha.
  • Options
    I'm still not seeing the egg when i log in... And the event calendar thing is just rift shards so I'm guessing it won't be from that...

It still is a mystery
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    So guys it says 27th march which is today so it's 2 more hours for that message to be enforced..
  • Options
    So guys it says 27th march which is today so it's 2 more hours for that message to be enforced..

Now the message specially about the egg said now. The march 27th part only referred to the offers.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Egg will be a gift you get in mail. I think they did this last year
  • Options
    Every time I see a time from Kabam, it seems to be 10am PDT, so we'll have to wait 2 more hours is my guess.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    It's not technically Easter yet anyway
  • Options
    If it won't be given until Easter then they should clarify the information in the play store because right now it looks like i should have something for logging in and i don't.