**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena

Is anyone having are a issues?
I've been fighting non mystic champs that are just randomly gaining power, this has forced me to lose my streak twice.

Im just trying to see if anyone else is having issues.

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    iR0NLuNG wrote: »
    Mystic dispersion @Miller1702

Non-Mystic, Also,Power gain champs,ie Hyperion (nut mistyc)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If you pull a suicide squad they have extra power not outlined anywhere in the game so they win. It usually proc when you are less then 21 wins and use a team with low Pi.
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Thanks @Jaded
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Jaded wrote: »
    If you pull a suicide squad they have extra power not outlined anywhere in the game so they win. It usually proc when you are less then 21 wins and use a team with low Pi.

The "death matches" you pull when your attack team PI drops below what you need to sustain a normal infinite streak are highly ranked champions, but I've never seen them have any special abilities that allow them to just autowin the fight. In fact I've accidentally put the wrong thing into a team without thinking and then went on to beat the death match, as have many other players, so its not impossible to beat them.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »

The "death matches" you pull when your attack team PI drops below what you need to sustain a normal infinite streak are highly ranked champions, but I've never seen them have any special abilities that allow them to just autowin the fight. In fact I've accidentally put the wrong thing into a team without thinking and then went on to beat the death match, as have many other players, so its not impossible to beat them.

I just said “so they win”, didn’t mean they would auto win. It’s not impossible to beat them but they do end up with some strange abilities not normally characteristic of the champ. I first took notice of it over a year ago where a Classic ultron randomly produced full energy bars when he wasn’t being struck or attacking my champ.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a team proc one of these matchups. So honestly I’m unaware of this situation still exists but since op noticed the same thing I’ll assume it’s still in the game.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Blade gains power is you bleed. There's no special icon for it, but it's supposed to happen. I'm sure there are more of those things and possibly synergies that could account for this. Without info on who you're fighting exactly, I don't what might have happened.