**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need the AW percentages back

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Why did you guys bring the bar back? We had the bar, then you gave us percentages to improve the HUD and we appreciated it and you celebrated our appreciation. And now for some reason, we are back to square one...

Bring back the percentages!

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    what he said
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Agreed. Why are there no more threads on this?
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    I agree with this. It's difficult to see who's winning when the bars are some close to one another. We need the percentages! It's much harder to read now.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Agree.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Kabam giveth & Kabam taketh away..... for no reason
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Why even change one of the things that people actually like? I thought you guys beta-tested stuff. SMH
  • This seems to be a weird change to me also. I hope it was a dumb version reversion error.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Can we have this back please?

You know you can still arrive at the points just by looking at the defenders remaining?

Or defenders killed.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    I think what most people don‘t understand is that the percentages didn‘t show who was „winning“. They only showed exploration, which still can easily be seen in the „attacker kills” section at the bottom of the points overview. This number is shown for both alliances...

However, the exploration-% didn’t say anything about who was leading points-wise and thus winning the war...

So in essence, both, the bar and the percentages, are not required at at all... Yet the bar gives a visual estimate on who has more exploration, so they kept the bar...
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

You know you can still arrive at the points just by looking at the defenders remaining?

Or defenders killed.

Defender kills has no relation to the percentage completion because some alliances do fall multiple times to one defender.
    xNig wrote: »

Or defenders killed.

Defender kills has no relation to the percentage completion because some alliances do fall multiple times to one defender.

I think he means the number of the opponent’s defenders that were killed by our attackers... I believe they are referred to as “attacker kills” in the US version

(I play the German version, where the translation is awfully wrong sometimes...)

Defenders remaining is not visible for both alliances...
    (But yeah, simple math does help... 150 - [Attacker kills] = defenders remaining)
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Cihag wrote: »

Defenders remaining is not visible for both alliances...
    (But yeah, simple math does help... 150 - [Attacker kills] = defenders remaining)

I thought he would know what I meant (count their defenders remaining plus any portals/nodes not touched), but given your previous post about differences in translation as it relates to attacker kills then that was probably hasty.