Options

"Help 4" Relativity and Logic

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I need help on this topic. Why... Just why would it be "Help 4?" Why 4 specifically? Why not 5 or 3? Or maybe ( Dramatic Pause) a..... Help all button!? Please, was the 4 ever needed for a reason? Is it still needed? Why not a Help All Button?

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I need help on this topic. Why... Just why would it be "Help 4?" Why 4 specifically? Why not 5 or 3? Or maybe ( Dramatic Pause) a..... Help all button!? Please, was the 4 ever needed for a reason? Is it still needed? Why not a Help All Button?

There was a help all button,but,It lagged too much,Guess help 4 was how much they could handle.
  • Options

There was a help all button,but,It lagged too much,Guess help 4 was how much they could handle.

Ohhh. I didn't know that... Makes since though. Thank you!
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Hey,Always glad to help out,I'd love to see it return though!
  • Options

Hey,Always glad to help out,I'd love to see it return though!

Me too!
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    MCOC is just a front. Kabam is running a neurological health center and they make their money from carpal tunnel patients.