**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I get glass cannon?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I prefer to play offensive. However, i am worried that getting glass cannon will make my champs weaker in aw defense. Should I get glass cannon ( i currently am not planning on getting other suicides like recoil, just glass cannon)

Should I get glass cannon? 45 votes

Yes (say why)
80%
420downJaffacakedMegaSkater67Ou_YeahVossler77heruheru511BuckeyeKPSpeedbumpKaty_CandyTeddersAwesomeKyloRenErSandnameplas420samKennadoSuperSam57AKTEKAhitlawG0311Hulk_Smells 36 votes
No (say why)
20%
buffajrSac123_Foxhero007SpiritOfVengeanceXFA_RebootedMordridCowl_1979shadow_lurker22PaytoPlayFrostDeezAKA 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Yes (say why)
    Maxed it..fight will end faster and the health reduction is not a big deal..u will immediately feel the difference..
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes (say why)
    You should at least give a try, to see if it suits your fighting style.
  • Options
    Yes (say why)
    ErSand wrote: »
    Maxed it..fight will end faster and the health reduction is not a big deal..u will immediately feel the difference..
    shchong2 wrote: »
    You should at least give a try, to see if it suits your fighting style.

Thx! I will try it out!
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No (say why)
    Imo suicide masteries make no sense why would I want to damage myself too many opponents in aw we're 10 times stronger than me and I finish them no problem because their suicide masteries specifically recoil damage the hell out of them so I say no
  • Options
    ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    Imo suicide masteries make no sense why would I want to damage myself too many opponents in aw we're 10 times stronger than me and I finish them no problem because their suicide masteries specifically recoil damage the hell out of them so I say no

if you play arena then you'd know why people even bother with suicide masteries
  • Options
    No (say why)
    ShaGaGy wrote: »

if you play arena then you'd know why people even bother with suicide masteries

I don't do much arena I do wars and they are not good for defensive champs
  • Options
    Yes (say why)
    i am only getting glass cannon, not recoil
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    No (say why)
    Because I said so.
  • Options
    No (say why)
    i am only getting glass cannon, not recoil

Still makes champs easier to beat in war so if u do alot of aw don't use this mastery
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The health loss probably equates to a handful of hits but the attack bonus makes every fight shorter.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Yes (say why)
    I maxed mine. The damage vs the health loss worth it. Maxed it's only wat 7.2% hp and to be honest if you're doing content like master level event or act 5... That's only equal to probably 1hit... Compared to increased 7.2% dmg constantly. You can put 2 points if you're afraid. 4.8%
  • Options
    Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    Yes (say why)
    Unless war defense is your utmost priority or you are not very good and just trade hits with the opponent, then you will come out ahead for sure. Unlike the suicides, you do not lose health every fight from this.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes (say why)
    1/3 or 2/3 I think is fine. It's only 2.4% less health each for your defenders who are already amped up by node boosts. If the attacker gets hit it will def be harder as well. If they don't get hit they will beat your defender anyway, whether it's in 5 combos or 5 1/2.