Options

Lags and frame drop rates. No response to evade swipe.

Game is very laggy and frame drop rates have increased after the update. Sometimes, champ won’t respond to evade swipes. They just stand there holding block and eating heavy from the opponent. Happening on iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7. Both with latest software.

Comments

• Options
    JadafyaJadafya Posts: 2
    Good to know it’s not just me. Super laggy smh.
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Same here. Can’t pull back an evade after blocking. Getting hammered. Lord help us
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 196
    Yep, been months for sure but just keeps people spending money so I dont forsee a fix coming anytime soon
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Been a problem for months. No end in sight.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★
    This is becoming a serious issue in AQ and AW. It even affects my arena playtime. What’s up with that Kabam?
  • Options
    DTTDTT Posts: 10
    I've been getting frozen for almost a year. I have to sit there and eat the block damage or a heavy.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    MEKA5 wrote: »
    Game's been laggy and evade unresponsive since months! Enough. Fix this BS already.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Since 12.0 it's been trash. Every mechanic has been ruined since then.

13.0 had the month long double evade bug and every mechanic since has been destroyed.

Summer 2017. Arena lag dexterity nerf unresponsiveness...

This latest update is even worse! Experienced unresponsive controls ~50 times since the release.
  • Options
    Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    Kabam keeps making money from players reviving because of their ignorance and stupidity when it sinces to fixing bugs. THEY JUST DON’T CARE. This has been an ongoing issue for months or longer.
  • Options
    TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    I thought its just me, i have been facing this after the current update
    Champs just stand with block and dont evade at all when swiping back
    Its annoying ****, i thought i was doing smething wrong,
    Best example, fight agent venom and try evading his sp1 final 3 hits...they just dont...in many other fights too..just an example..
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    This really is vwry annoying makes hard to play
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about lagging, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our Team. It would also be really helpful if you could take some time to answer the questions I have asked on page 8 of the discussion! To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.