**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are all parts of Sentineloid's s2's unblockable?

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
Evaded the first part and blocked the rest, but it all connected.

This doesn't happen with any other champ. You can normally evade the first part and block everything else.

What's going on?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    There are different unblockable abilities in the game. Some of them you can just evade the first part and block the rest, others you need to evade everything
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I think you already know the answer to that.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    the other node that showed up in modoks labs "all special attacks are unblockable" makes it so every hit of the special is unblockable vs "unblockable l1" where only the first hit is
  • Taserface597Taserface597 Posts: 87
    edited April 2018
    It’s part of their abilities wy4oaxfhjdqa.jpeg
    So yeah you’re blocking it but the debuffs go thru your block
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    It’s part of their abilities wy4oaxfhjdqa.jpeg
    So yeah you’re blocking it but they debuffs go thru your block

Thank you!
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    It's Day 1 and it's proving that by day 5 it will be impossible. No wonder you've given us halls of healing as you know yourselves how hard these Sentinels are. Get ready to make bucks again eh Kabam?
  • XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Git good
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Monubean wrote: »
    It’s unbelievable what Kabam has done. Day 5 is going to be rough. Must demand rank down tickets. Wolvie and x and mutants for that fact are very diminished

So AQ is the only place that you can use Wolverine or X-23? Get out of here with that noise. Get better at the game.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    It's Day 1 and it's proving that by day 5 it will be impossible. No wonder you've given us halls of healing as you know yourselves how hard these Sentinels are. Get ready to make bucks again eh Kabam?

The Sentinels cant be taken down very easy with armor break champions. Especially Hyperion. I beat them all the time. On another note, Halls of Healing is free, and costs no energy to move.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

One word can solve all ur AQ problems. That word is “Medusa”.

Her armor shatter keeps em power locked and specials won’t trigger abilities because 100% has been reduced. I brought my new Medusa 3/30 into AQ to try her out (as opposed to a r5), and she wrecks.

If u don’t have her....Thor is good as well. Or Nebula
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Hyperion and Sym spidey seem like good counters, but those sents on the immunity path are going to suck. No armour breaks smh
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited April 2018
    We’ve all been kabamd. No change in rewards, but aq just got x2 difficulty. Cmon!!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Halls of healing wont be here for long. But AQ sentinels are here season long. Remember that

This is just day 1. Imagine the difficulty on day 5.

Even if we survive day 5, maintenance will find a way to sneak in some tweaks into the game for the coming weeks.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and Sym spidey seem like good counters, but those sents on the immunity path are going to suck. No armour breaks smh

how is a sentinel on immunity path different from any other champ on immunity?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hyperion, Medusa, Black Bolt, King Groot etc that can armor break will be useful to take down Sentinels on Poison paths.
    Nebula (kick robots butts) and Vision (direct damage ignore armor) will be useful to take down Sentinels on Bleed paths as well.

Or you can bring your Sentinel to fight Sentinels! Let Sentinel tastes its own medicine!!! :D
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    This was Kabams way of nerfing Iceman and Archangel
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Halls of healing wont be here for long. But AQ sentinels are here season long. Remember that

This is just day 1. Imagine the difficulty on day 5.

Even if we survive day 5, maintenance will find a way to sneak in some tweaks into the game for the coming weeks.

And no doubt these changes will last forever. 1+ year at least. Every mechanic is being tuned to make it harder for us (dexterity, evade, parrying, all attack and defense timings and recovery).
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Same with green goblin & wm sp1. Have to evade everything on unblockable specials.
    @UC439 you only have to evade the first little bomb thing he throws, you can block the lasers and pumpkin bomb he throws at the end.

it didn't work for me in modok lab.it has 3 parts, i was always avoiding the first part but the rest were hitting me.
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    So starky can't auto evade ? Cause it won't work I've loss him twice on day 1 oh hell no
    UC439 wrote: »
    @UC439 you only have to evade the first little bomb thing he throws, you can block the lasers and pumpkin bomb he throws at the end.

it didn't work for me in modok lab.it has 3 parts, i was always avoiding the first part but the rest were hitting me.

You were probably too slow, no offense. But another possibility is maybe he already had a bar of power and he had the node where the first 6 seconds of the match all his attacks are unblockable(this one is different from other unblockables), making it so you literally cannot block anything in those 6 seconds without someone like mordo.

nope. It was the same throughout the fight. Didn't have unblockable start or finale. Kept a lot of distance to avoid the 1st part. Clearly the rest broke my block all 3-4 times. Then i rolled the dice in next try.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Why are so many people touting Armor break champs? Do they do something special to sentinels?