**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula Vs. Sentinels

Now with the sentinels getting on AQ I tried Nebula against them, since she is good against robots. With 5 electro charges she is supposed to shut down robots abilities.

My question here is , shouldn't she , then be able to shut down the analysis when she has 5 electrocharges?

what do you guys think?

Comments

• gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Shes been secretly nerfed.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-nebula/

Kabam has made it such that you need shocks on the target to reduce ability accuracy.
  • Taserface597Taserface597 Posts: 87
    edited April 2018
    No they didn’t nerf nebula. It still says charges. Sentineliods will still gain the analysis charges they just won’t do anything
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No they didn’t nerf nebula. It still says charges. Sentineliods will still gain the analysis charges they just won’t do anything

They are called sentinels not sentineloids. Not sure why so many people get this wrong
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Sentineloids are broken as ****. They gain analysis charges even under armor shattered (which stops the playable sentinel from gaining charges) and the skill sentinel can shrug off armor shattered from Medusa's L3 even though that debuff was supposed to stop all its abilities

Edit: post censors? Wow that's something new here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Don't some Sentinels have 100% Ability Reduction?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious could you help us clarifying if Nebula should prevent analysis charges as well as Medusas Armor shatter? or maybe they still gain charges but wont have any effect?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Gaining analysis charges doesn't seem to be affected by ability accuracy reduction, and also occurs whilst Stunned or concussed. Black widow, Electra and Crossbones all fail to affect it. Haven't tried Kingpin.

On the other hand, 'shrug off' is supposedly affected by ability accuracy reduction (see Sabretooth synergy with Killmonger), so (1) Nebula should be able to shock the skill sentinel if she places multiple charges on simultaneously; and (2) Medusa's armour shattered shouldn't get shrugged. This appears to be not working as intended.

Have a look at this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54979/how-to-dismantle-sentinel/p1
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Sentinels are broken AF
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    From the other thread about this:
    They need a better technical writer.
    Her ability should say ‘Robotic champions suffer 20% current ability accuracy decrease per electroshock charge nebula is holding’.

Stop using passive vs active when you mean passive vs non-passive and active vs inactive. It’s confusing people.

• They are eliminating all work arounds to the Sentinels until you start spending money on pots.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm beginning to wonder if all of these bugs, uncertainties, changes, etc. is one cruel and prolonged April Fool's joke. Kabam, seriously!??!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Now with the sentinels getting on AQ I tried Nebula against them, since she is good against robots. With 5 electro charges she is supposed to shut down robots abilities.

My question here is , shouldn't she , then be able to shut down the analysis when she has 5 electrocharges?

what do you guys think?

Hi all!

We've addressed the question about the interaction between Nebula's ability and the Sentinels in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.