**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to take to R5?

Animatronics_to3Animatronics_to3 Posts: 64
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
These are my top 2 picks for mutant class. I use Iceman in AQ but AA in questing. Really need help on who to rank up and please explain why. Thx

Who to take to R5? 28 votes

Iceman
82%
DL864HolyDirkness41buffajrNanoDroidSac123_VuDahKarinshiRxordievinniegainzragnar0kDoonxAnimatronics_to3Icecold2099TurbulentUrFaceElitehunterTheHoodedDormammuShrakkmanEspGabrielcx23433redsoxpatsfan89 23 votes
Archangel
17%
SteelCurtainMUTNikoBravoSavio444XFA_RebootedLogangroncki 5 votes

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Iceman
    I love aa but iceman has double immunities so I personally would take iceman up first
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    ice man. cant bleed or get poisoned or get burned. does frostbite damage and his s1 nulls evade. duped is even better cause he can launch coldsnap right away so in aw against spideys and nc's they get toast easier and his ice armour saves you from s3's.

so ice man!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Iceman
    whos duped?
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Iceman
    AA is great, and I love my 5* but I would still take iceman up over him if I had the option. The immunities, evade block, d-o-t that works without bleed, He's just a bit better than AA. You can't go wrong here though mate.