Options

Corvus glaive????

While playing against Corvus glaive sometimes iam taking 3K block damage is this his ability or any bug???

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    While playing against Corvus glaive sometimes iam taking 3K block damage is this his ability or any bug???
    Ability
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    My 3/45 Magik got one shot by Proxima Midnight in 2.2. She dealt 15+k damage from one medium attack. Guess will always need to watch some vids and read up on abilities for new champs.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    After she does a specials her attacks are lethal for 4 seconds don’t get hit after her special for 4 seconds 👌

That's proxima
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    After she does a specials her attacks are lethal for 4 seconds don’t get hit after her special for 4 seconds 👌

Still good advice though!
  • Options

Ah. Thanks! I actually thought it was lethal only if you get caught by the special. Now I understand that timer after each special.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★

Ah. Thanks! I actually thought it was lethal only if you get caught by the special. Now I understand that timer after each special.

It actually only applies if you get hit. It reads "sucessfull special" or something like that on the node
  • Options

It actually only applies if you get hit. It reads "sucessfull special" or something like that on the node

That's what I thought. The thing is she still got it eventhough I just blocked the specials.