**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 3 or Map 4?

Which one gives better rewards in terms of crystals?

Thanks

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    whichever one your ally can complete 100% in all battle groups...more BG clears=more points=more crystals

my personal opinion is map 4 is a pain and would do map 3..
  • Map 3. Crystal drop rates are garbage all around
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    AQ?
  • What else would he be referring too
    edited April 2018
    What else would he be referring too

Can never tell. This forum is full of magical beings
  • shchong2 wrote: »
    What else would he be referring too

Can never tell. This forum is full of magical beings

Obviously AQ.
    jackie111 wrote: »
    Which one gives better rewards in terms of crystals?

Thanks

Map 6 is too tough, but have you guys try Map 5 at least for Day #1, and then move down to Map 4 or 3 for the rest of the day 2-5?

To get good t4cc fragments, you really need to get Map 5 crystals or Map 6 crystals to help faster progression. But personally I find Map 4 fine since playing alot in the past, I still occasionally play map 3 on day 5 when the alliance ran out of battlechips (plenty of gold and loyalty, but bc easily run out, somehow), of course map 3 is much easier, but the crystals are much worse too, keep giving out only t4b fragments and t1a fragment I think.

Try going higher map for day 1, day 1 is always the easiest.
  • Map 5 crystals give **** rewards
    Map 5 crystals give **** rewards
    Map 5 crystals give **** rewards

You are right, let's do Map 7 ;)
  • If their aim was to make aq more of a challenge for the top tier that’s what they should have done. Not F over the rest of us
    If their aim was to make aq more of a challenge for the top tier that’s what they should have done. Not F over the rest of us

Having new Map 7 or even Map 8 is definitely way better then changing the mini boss and sentinel.
    Hey, isn't Kabam customer-oriented? ;)
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    This is a topic I need some advice on.
    Say we have a 20 member total alliance.
    We have 10 members that are high level, 300k, and can and want to takle map 4 and 5.
    Yet we have another 10 members are in 150k and are only for map 2 and 3.
    How does all 20 members be happy and progressing? For both AQ and AW.
    Any suggestions are very appreciated.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Run map 54432
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    How do you that for 2 battle groups? Obviously the higher guys can do all the maps. But the lower members can only get 2 sessions per AQ period. When it's map 544, only 10 members are participating. When 32, it's all 20 members.

What if we alternate each AQ period that it occurs.
    Ie. 1st week AQ session we have 54432. Higher guys get first.
    2nd week AQ session we have 43332. For the lower guys.

Just can t figure out a way for all 20 members participate at the same time. Because the AQ can not split.
    Sura wrote: »
    How do you that for 2 battle groups? Obviously the higher guys can do all the maps. But the lower members can only get 2 sessions per AQ period. When it's map 544, only 10 members are participating. When 32, it's all 20 members.

What if we alternate each AQ period that it occurs.
    Ie. 1st week AQ session we have 54432. Higher guys get first.
    2nd week AQ session we have 43332. For the lower guys.

Just can t figure out a way for all 20 members participate at the same time. Because the AQ can not split.

I think your fundamental problem is with the participation and activeness. Maybe you need to SOLVE THE FUNDAMENTAL problem, not how to pick the AQ. Maybe you can CHANGE the members, or you can CHANGE the alliance?
  • More than a few guys hold the opinion map5 is, if not easier, no harder than map3 or map4, I tend to agree. Then theres whom sandbag bosskills but thats another forum topic unless one considers that the question at its core is about an alliance scoring as many pts as possible with its existing roster....more importantly is cost. Map3 is free? Well so is map5...Well nearly (or theoretically which ever suits you). If ya dont believe it, get a calculator an add it up youselves the math is there. You actually come out ahead with enough BCs to potentially aquire 2 4* champs, you get wins throughout the event, which in turn raises your alliance's temporary prestige, ergo rewards and difficulty on the next day until it resets after the 5 days. So opening with the harder Maps early can help towards alliances' rewards (that should be anything but uneven across the board in regards to skill and experience in the first place {and remember the guy sitting last on your team roster plays the most difficult position, and far and away the most difficult position to keep, so show a little respect for yourselves and stop hatin, ya haters})
    The real question might be what maps will yield the most pts after the 5 days bosskills or not, and from that what is more desirable, the sh#t crystals for completing or the rewards for milestones. I digress, neither, map5.
  • KofiKofi Posts: 11
    I don't understand why the higher guys and lower guys cant split into 2 BG. So BG1 runs 54432 and the lower guys run 33221 or something like that maybe 1 of the higher guys drop into BG2 for the boss kills.