**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

AVAILABILITY OF 4 STAR CHAMPS IN PHC....

Dear kabam,

Why there's so messy system in phc(premium hero crystal).Please take that possibility to 20%and give us a thing worth useful.....

Comments

• Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    As long as they retroactively convert 18% of my pulls for 3 years from 2 or 3* champs to 4* I am ok with this. Otherwise...deal with it like the rest of us did.
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    LOL what's exactly messy about the system?
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    the current system drives more sales drives more game play. they're not changing it.
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Premium hero Crystal Shards are easily available in arenas and events. Because they are so easily available having a higher chance would unfairly displace power in the game. You aren't supposed to get 4 stars out of a premium hero Crystal, it's just supposed to be a nice bonus from time to time. You are expected to work for four star hero shards and compete in the arenas to get 4 stars that you want, and that is the way it should be
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    It feels kinda cheap when out of 10 crystals you can’t even get a 3* most of the time

Yet without fail mesmerize triggers at least once every 10 hits
  • Options
    Please kabam. I don't want to grind the game. Just give me 10 God Tier 6* Champions already 🙄
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Dear kabam,

Why there's so messy system in phc(premium hero crystal).Please take that possibility to 20%and give us a thing worth useful.....

Wut?
    I just got a 4* Doc Ock from a stack of 5.
  • Options
    MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    If u want a higher chance, the only way is to open more crystals. Best way to do that cheap is arena.
  • Options
    Creeper_Man_81Creeper_Man_81 Posts: 42
    How about if you buy ten you gurantee to get a 3*?