**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So how many Ally mates you have lost till now

Till now we have lost Leader = 1 , Officers: 2 , Members: 4.

So for whatever reasons how many have you guys lost?

So how many Ally mates you have lost till now 38 votes

1-3
36%
SnizzbarJank39sha2356__KossukoseMasterTroller42VuDahSour_poi808PizzabeatrockykostonInfineosDRTORuhengerishadow_lurker22Julius_Seizure 14 votes
3-5
10%
Jkw634MhykkeDarkrider05Zzz 4 votes
5+
31%
SomeoneElseDigitalscionDraenathDanicb94SpeedbumpKaty_CandyNorthwestbrosefBusterMcfly89CodornasAKTEKjuST4fUN 12 votes
IDK i have already quit
21%
ShadeadF4k3_GaM3rUC439nameplasSharkPowerr99DiablosUltimateTheRealmKeeperJoe316 8 votes

Comments

• Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    We haven’t lost any members...yet. We’re adjusting to the changes and gauging what champs work and which ones do not. If the content is too difficult even after trying a few different champs I would suggest temporarily switching to easier maps. I know that’s not really an ideal answer, but it is better than quitting entirely and it is a workable option for the time being until they can completely refresh the mode along with the rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    None who have left over changes. I've had many come and go over the years.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Where’s the none option?
  • MrtusharMrtushar Posts: 9
    Need alliance contact me at line- mrtushar
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    5+
    Well if you have none then there is no use posting here, considering the no of good bye / i quit threads just wanted to get a clear picture, i specificaly said "what ever" reason because i have already been warned 3 times and dont want to get warned again by commenting the state of game
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    @juST4fUN then your poll is biases.

It doesn’t show how many alliances are not effected by changes in mcoc.

All it shows is the bad side effects and makes it an ineffective poll and very biases.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    @juST4fUN then your poll is biases.

It doesn’t show how many alliances are not effected by changes in mcoc.

All it shows is the bad side effects and makes it an ineffective poll and very biases.

I believe that's the point. Lol.
  • yeah ground that wisdom
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No option for ZERO, i.e. loosing NONE? :D
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Lost how many since when? Yesterday, a week, a month, a year, since the beginning?
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    5+
    Lost a few. Between Strikeforce and Fortnite and Kabam's unwillingness to spice up the game people are finding MCOC to be less playable.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    3-5
    What happen that people quitting? Bcoz 6 star?
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    5+
    Mass hysteria, I'm talking cats and dogs living together! Our Gold 2 ally split up after at least 8 quit. Around 11 of us moved on to another ally together. Sucks, but gotta keep on trucking. Can't expect changes for the better because in this game they very rarely happen.