Options

L1 revive in 22H solo event is gone

There used to be a L1 solo revive in milestone#3 of the 22H solo event. But now its gone. Look at the current Level up event. Even in the previous Arena event it was removed. What has happenedr3bo9gbim142.png

Comments

• Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Its been more then a week dude wake up
  • Options
    iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Oh I see. Was it intentional? Or temporarily due coz of the rifts?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,276 ★★★★★
    Just temporary.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Apparently temporary but was that official or just a theory @GroundedWisdom, last week everyone told me it as cos balls of healing were on, then they finished and now people are saying rifts, sure hope so
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,276 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming it's because of either the Event or the Halls. They wouldn't remove them permanently without notice. I'm sure they will be back.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,785 ★★★★★
    It's because of the shards.
    There are already 4/5 thread about this
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Because their potato code doesn't allow more than 5 rewards per milestone. Naturally they had to take out the best one to make space for shards.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Because their potato code doesn't allow more than 5 rewards per milestone. Naturally they had to take out the best one.

POTATO CODE? now it starts making sense to me. Must be a new language I never even heard of, explain some of the "extra features" we saw in the game-play every now and then. Must be much more superior that C++, C#, JAVA, Perl, Python, etc we were more familiar with. Where can I learn it?
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Because their potato code doesn't allow more than 5 rewards per milestone. Naturally they had to take out the best one.

POTATO CODE? now it starts making sense to me. Must be a new language I never even heard of, explain some of the "extra features" we saw in the game-play every now and then. Must be much more superior that C++, C#, JAVA, Perl, Python, etc we were more familiar with. Where can I learn it?

At the Kabam's school for gifted youngsters
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Again why do you think you got halls of healing?