**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

L1 revive in 22H solo event is gone

There used to be a L1 solo revive in milestone#3 of the 22H solo event. But now its gone. Look at the current Level up event. Even in the previous Arena event it was removed. What has happenedr3bo9gbim142.png

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Its been more then a week dude wake up
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Oh I see. Was it intentional? Or temporarily due coz of the rifts?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just temporary.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Apparently temporary but was that official or just a theory @GroundedWisdom, last week everyone told me it as cos balls of healing were on, then they finished and now people are saying rifts, sure hope so
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming it's because of either the Event or the Halls. They wouldn't remove them permanently without notice. I'm sure they will be back.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It's because of the shards.
    There are already 4/5 thread about this
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Because their potato code doesn't allow more than 5 rewards per milestone. Naturally they had to take out the best one to make space for shards.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Because their potato code doesn't allow more than 5 rewards per milestone. Naturally they had to take out the best one.

POTATO CODE? now it starts making sense to me. Must be a new language I never even heard of, explain some of the "extra features" we saw in the game-play every now and then. Must be much more superior that C++, C#, JAVA, Perl, Python, etc we were more familiar with. Where can I learn it?
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Because their potato code doesn't allow more than 5 rewards per milestone. Naturally they had to take out the best one.

POTATO CODE? now it starts making sense to me. Must be a new language I never even heard of, explain some of the "extra features" we saw in the game-play every now and then. Must be much more superior that C++, C#, JAVA, Perl, Python, etc we were more familiar with. Where can I learn it?

At the Kabam's school for gifted youngsters
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Again why do you think you got halls of healing?