**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The lag is unbearable against Proxima and Corvus

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
S7 Edge
Android 6.0.1

Lag, parry, and recovery is terrible in general but they're even worse for me than usual against them.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Same iphone 5s and 7
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    SAME HERE,GOTTA RE-START THE GAME EVERYTIME FOR THOSE FIGHTS MORE !
    GAME LAGS,CORVUS KEEPS TWIRLING HIS CHEERLEADER STICK,TRY MEDIUM ATTACK HE'L INTERCEPT U AND KILL U AS THE CONTROLS ARE TOO LAGGY TO RESPOND IN TIME !
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Biggest issue I have is the timing of their SP1's for evade. I'm used to the standard "beam" SP1's (Cyclops, IM, etc) and the "ball" SP1's (Dr Strange, SW, Magneto), so they're straight forward to evade. But for some reason the SP1 for Glaive gets me every time.

Is it a multi-hit flying ball that lets you evade the first two but connects with the third (like YJ)?

Then Proxima's ground smash is just like Mephisto and Quake. Again, should be easy to evade since I can evade the original champs, but like Glaive it seems to hit every time.

Really frustrating. Especially when the Uncollected versions will one-hit kill you.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Dexman1349 funny, for me it's the sp2. I evade the first bit fine, but then he lunges at you unexpectedly and I can't seem to outrange it.
    @taojay1 I think the game developers are trying to get rid of the ability to "outrange" a special attack, but rather force you to multi-evade or evade/block through AI specials.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Dexman1349 , ye, all the newer releases all have specials that, even if not projectile based, require a lot more dashing. Like sabertooth sp1, killmonger sp2... they are way harder than colossus sp1 or iron man sp2
    Yep, very much like Venom's SP2. Fly across the screen, hit, hit, hit, long hit.