**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Classic DD evade against sentinel [Under Investigation]

KrupalKrupal Posts: 8
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Did anyone notice that classic dd does not evade the first part of sentinels sp1 ? Its almost as if it doesnt treat it as a projectile
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Unreal. Didn't want to try him due to timeouts but here's another reason.
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Yes, was surprised because I thought DD would have evaded. Sentinels should have a “projectile” tag so daredevil will know when to respond. Lol
  • KrupalKrupal Posts: 8
    somebody tag kabam mike
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    There has been another thread on this already. Others experiences this too.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Where is this thread you speak of?
    It's falling on deaf ears anywhere I've noticed..
    Not a peep from Kabam.. It is a beam that shoots out of sentinels hands and strikes the opponent, that is a projectile!
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam DK
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit

Please pin this in the bug section and get a fix figured out.
    To clarify, Daredevil classic (sig 99) does not evade the first projectile from Sentinel's SP1.
    So, in an attempt to get the Mods to acknowledge that this is indeed a bug, I created another discussion with more detail and a challenge to the Mods to get it figured out and solved as fast as the Mordo astral evade bug a few months back..
    Instead of getting a nod from them that they were indeed looking into it, they simply deleted my discussion and sent me some copy+paste from the forum rules and a "warning".

Granted, it was a bit of a cheap shot at them, criticizing their lack of communication.. So I guess I wasn't surprised.

Mods, I know you've got a ton of content to scroll through, and sometimes things slip by without getting your attention,.. but this is truly a bug that needs to be fixed.

It's super frustrating to see that this hasn't been addressed, or even acknowledged after more than a week.

Is there more information you need us to provide for you to take this seriously?
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Nope, they'll respond after they make enough cheap money. Which is never....
    Once again, with AQ hours away, I came here hoping that this had at least warranted a glance by the Mods.
    😧
    Changing the Sentinel difficulty in AQ does not make this BUG go away.. It's in all areas of the game.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Krupal wrote: »
    Did anyone notice that classic dd does not evade the first part of sentinels sp1 ? Its almost as if it doesnt treat it as a projectile

Hi all!

We are investigating an issue that prevents Classic Daredevil from evading the first hit of the Sentinel Special 1.
    Woohoo! Thank you!
    It's not the quick fix we were hoping for, but it's a start!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The sentinels have some sort of accidental ability reduction, nebulas robot abilities shutdown doesn’t work, psylockes powergain, dds evade, Medusa’s armour shatter, oh wait all the decent counters to them ‘accidentally’ don’t work. And People wonder why there are conspiracy theorists who think the game is being purposefully bugged
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He also doesnt evade map 5's Agent Venom's bullets on his SP1. Is that supposed to occur?
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    He also doesnt evade map 5's Agent Venom's bullets on his SP1. Is that supposed to occur?

Yes. Read AVs abilities