**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What in the-?!

charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
Yo!So,I spun a 4* crystal and was expecting usual trash,was hoping for Stark spidey.But I never thought this could happen:
xoko6dgm1akv.png
Crazy pull!really happy,Which brings me to the subject of the discussion,What 4,or 5* pull,for that matter,did you feel most happy with?

I also got 5* hypes:smiley:

Comments

• Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    When I pulled Hype, blade and se Spidey on the same week.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    When I pulled Hype, blade and se Spidey on the same week.

Awesome,man!Damn
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    When I pulled blade from a 4* the day after he came out in Crystal's, then 100% act 5.1 to awaken him. But then I skipped over iceman on a 5* crystal and got an iron patriot.....✋🗡
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Pulled 5* sparky from a basic right after the maintenance when he was added
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    69janw96ev06.png
    This was my best opening thus far. Tho my alliance mate bested it shortly after...
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    tkxaktw2kop2.png
    4udamdtsju5p.png
    Got Blade on a premium and on the same week a 4* Punisher, i am very lucky on my pulls
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    I pulled a five star blade last week along with a four star ghost rider
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I opened a 5* iceman, my first god tier 5* champion after 8 tries of miserableness and then a week later, I get another 5* and dupe iceman.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Pulling 4* Blade from the free Google Play Frosty Crystal they gave out a few months ago.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    After stark spidey release into the 4*s I pulled him b2b first 2 4*s opened.

Same week pulled b2b 4*s from phcs thor and doc oc
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I pulled a 5* Gwenpool in January and then a 5* Sparky a couple weeks ago. Sparky got me most excited ever, but Gwenpool is freaking amazing! Both are great!

19zx8adxzj5p.png
    bii6hyeilrme.png

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I got 4* Blade from 5 PHCs two nights ago (and then got 4* Thor JF from the next 5... so that was two 4*s in 10 PHCs.... now time for the drought :D ).
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    pulled my 5* blade from a phc last night.

first time i pulled anything from a phc other than a 2* since my 5* SL dupe

.... s\
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I think it was pulling Archangel from the 5* coming back in February after leaving in November.

Then pulling 5* Elektra a week or 2 ago.

As for 4* recently duped Sparky who has to wait until I get 5* Agent Venom to r3 for Defense

It’s actually been a busy month
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

.... s\

You can't even pull a 5* from a PHC. 😂
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I was pretty bummed at getting a 6* cable but having played him in some quests I'm actually pretty happy with it now.
    He's a decent defender too, especially when you watch someone revive their 5* Drax 3 times against him. Haha
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I was pretty bummed at getting a 6* cable but having played him in some quests I'm actually pretty happy with it now.
    He's a decent defender too, especially when you watch someone revive their 5* Drax 3 times against him. Haha

@The_One lol someone doesn't kno about cables degen
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

.... s\

You can't even pull a 5* from a PHC. 😂

Lmao I smell BS
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I didn’t get iron patriot but it scared the **** out of me when it slowed.
    ufdf0gb9nift.png