**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

FEATURE REQUEST - LIVE VIEW OF FIGHTS

I think it would be a cool feature if when there is a fight going on in wars, on either side of the war, it would be cool if there was a button that you click and you could watch a fight live, as it is happening. Weather a fellow alliance member is fighting or if an opponent is attacking you. It would be cool in wars and alliance quest, more importantly for wars. I have played games like clash of clans that has this feature and it adds a lot of excitement to the game. They also keep a log of all the battles during a war that you can play back for a certain amount of hours/days. I think a lot of people would enjoy this feature.

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I would love this, but I'm worried about lag and how much it would give us in the fights people watch..
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Cavalier wrote: »
    I would love this, but I'm worried about lag and how much it would give us in the fights people watch..

Yes, the lag would be insane. If they can get it to work, I'd love it though.
  • Could do this in clash of clans and it was really one of the best parts of the game.
    War ending in minutes, one last fight, the whole alli watching and able to chat. It would be really fun to have here.

Ofc I don't remember clash having constant crashes and tons of bugs. So maybe it wouldn't be the best thing for this game. There really is no reason they shouldn't be able to make it work (both the game itself and the live views), but I don't really trust them to get anything right at this point.