**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• KI2_KI2_ Posts: 12
    Also is there an end or can I press next room forever?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    is this event permanent or is it only going to last for May?
    It would be amazing if you made this permanent (maybe decrease the rewards after May if it is too good) because it seems really fun to play with friends and alliance members.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    How much will the Crystals cost?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    So far, I'm really liking what I'm hearing about this new mode. Not just what it will launch as, but the possibilities it opens for ongoing gameplay like it.

Also, I did call it way back when that the next major gameplay mode would include turnstiles. MCOC is continuing to reinvent the history of MMOs in mobile form. I wonder if they will implement side kicking in dungeons next. That would be wild.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    When you go to a new room, do u have to switch champs? Or only when you do a different dungeon
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    Will champions health persist room to room? What type of potions can we use?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    DaveDaDude wrote: »
    Will champions health persist room to room? What type of potions can we use?

They said health will persist and there will be event specific potions for this.
  • Shadowlands?
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    This should be fun. I call Miike!
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Hey All,

Just posted information on what Champions are in which Crystals. Still working on getting you all the Milestone information, but should have that tomorrow at the latest.

With the introduction of Infinity Dungeons, we’ll also be introducing Dark Artifacts that you can use to open special 3-Star, 4-Star or 5-Star Crystals. Each of these crystals contain only 10 Champions, so you’ll have to choose wisely where you want to spend your Dark Artifacts!

The Champions contained in these Crystals are Basic Champions. Which means that a duplicate will only grant 1 Signature Level, and no Crystal Shards.

These are the Crystals that will be available to you:

3-Star and 4-Star Crystals:

3-Star Crystals Cost: 3000 Dark Artifacts
    4-Star Crystals Cost: 9,000 Dark Artifacts

Chaos Crystal:
    Rogue
    Groot
    Iron Fist
    Punisher 2099
    Spider-Gwen
    Civil Warrior
    Cable
    Crossbones
    Captain America
    Phoenix

Nightmare Crystal:
    Ultron (Prime)
    Beast
    WWII Captain America
    She-Hulk
    Drax
    Guillotine
    War Machine
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Archangel
    Spider-Man (Symbiote)

Genesis Crystal:
    Electro
    Star Lord
    Nightcrawler
    Kingpin
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    Angela
    Mordo
    Old Man Logan
    Dormammu
    Spider-Man

Evolution:
    Venompool
    Superior Iron Man
    Loki
    Joe Fixit
    Daredevil (Classic)
    Dr. Voodoo
    X-23
    Hulkbuster
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Hawkeye

War:
    Carnage
    Winter Soldier
    Ghost Rider
    Ms. Marvel
    Psylocke
    Agent Venom
    Vision (AoU)
    Luke Cage
    Gambit
    Red Hulk

Death:
    King Groot
    Black Bolt
    Magik
    Rocket Raccoon
    Abomination
    Yellow Jacket
    Karnak
    Wolverine
    Black Panther
    Colossus

5-Star Crystals:

Cost: 27,000 Dark Artifacts

Chaos Crystal:
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    Hawkeye
    Rhino
    X-23
    Iron Fist
    Guillotine
    Miles Morales
    Drax
    Nightcrawler
    Starlord

Nightmare Crystal:
    Falcon
    Phoenix
    Ant-Man
    Civil Warrior
    Thor (Jane Foster)
    Ultron (Prime)
    Angela
    Magik
    Cyclops (New Xavier School)
    Moon Knight

Genesis Crystal:
    Hulkbuster
    Captain Marvel
    Beast
    Daredevil (Netflix)
    Gwenpool
    Juggernaut
    Magneto
    Ghost Rider
    Yellow Jacket
    Captain America

Evolution Crystal:
    Red Hulk
    Cyclops (Blue Team)
    Nebula
    Gambit
    Quake
    Dr. Voodoo
    Spider-Man (Symbiote)
    Winter Soldier
    Iron Patriot
    Karnak

War Crystal:
    Agent Venom
    Rogue
    Groot
    She-Hulk
    Luke Cage
    Hyperion
    Old Man Logan
    The Hood
    Rocket Raccoon
    Elektra

Death Crystal:
    Iron Man
    Howard the Duck
    Mordo
    Venom
    Crossbones
    Archangel
    Cable
    Black Panther Civil War)
    Spider-Man
    Loki

There will be 3 Crystals of each rarity available each week. Weeks 1, 3 and 5 will feature the Chaos, Nightmare, and Genesis Crystals, and Weeks 2, 4 and 6 will feature the Evolution, War, and Death Crystals. Note that week 6 is not a full week, and is a little shorter.

Thanks for this. Do you have a rough idea when we will know the prestige cutoffs?

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Have to day, this sounds cool. I love the fact that it's accessible for Solo Players as well. I'm anxious to dig in.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    For me it’s between genesis, evolution or death crystal.

Chaos- already have duped star lord
    Nightmare- already have duped magik, not keen on an Angela since she’s a 6*
    Genesis- would love to dupe gwenpool or ghost rider
    Evolution- quake or voodoo would be awesome
    War- already have duped Hyperion, not keen on Luke cage for the same reason as Angela
    Death- arkangel, enough said.

Was really hoping medusa or hela would be in these, got a cosmic awakening gem I could use on them. But I also have a mutant one if I decide to go for death, and get arkangel. What’s everyone’s thoughts on which crystal is the best?
  • shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Man no Spider-Man Stark Enhanced in 5 star... dammit.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    For me it’s between genesis, evolution or death crystal.

Chaos- already have duped star lord
    Nightmare- already have duped magik, not keen on an Angela since she’s a 6*
    Genesis- would love to dupe gwenpool or ghost rider
    Evolution- quake or voodoo would be awesome
    War- already have duped Hyperion, not keen on Luke cage for the same reason as Angela
    Death- arkangel, enough said.

Was really hoping medusa or hela would be in these, got a cosmic awakening gem I could use on them. But I also have a mutant one if I decide to go for death, and get arkangel. What’s everyone’s thoughts on which crystal is the best?

Really depends on personal needs, but for me, either Chaos (I want a Guillotine, dammit) or Genesis have the highest number of champs I either want or would not mind getting/awakening. Death would not be bad either. Depends on what is available when I have the artifacts though.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Can u tell us what are the brackets of which we should be if we wanna buy a type of crystals ( experienced vs stronger ) is it prestige or team ratings and how much ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Can u tell us what are the brackets of which we should be if we wanna buy a type of crystals ( experienced vs stronger ) is it prestige or team ratings and how much ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK

It is prestige but they haven’t said the brackets
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    So 3 - 5*’s the whole month can be purchased ?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Lol if i have all of the champs mentioned already duped. This whole event is worth 3 sig stones. Thanks for ruining it kabam lol
  • Thanatos101Thanatos101 Posts: 7
    edited April 2018
    So I see “Ultron(Prime) in the 5* Nightmare crystal....that is the Ultron that can be only be obtained, up until now, from 100% exploration of Labyrinth of Legends. Is that a typo, or is there now a chance for some to obtain and/or awaken Ultron(Prime) without exploring Labyrinth?

Update: it seems I’m just misinformed and an idiot, Ultron(Prime) is AoU Ultron, Labyrinth Ultron is Ultron(Classic)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Well when your team rating is top 20 in the game @TheKiryu you're going to have this problem from time to time lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    So I see “Ultron(Prime) in the 5* Nightmare crystal....that is the Ultron that can be only be obtained, up until now, from 100% exploration of Labyrinth of Legends. Is that a typo, or is there now a chance for some to obtain and/or awaken Ultron(Prime) without exploring Labyrinth?

I'm sure they meant AOU
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    Well when your team rating is top 20 in the game @TheKiryu you're going to have this problem from time to time lol.

You mean #1 rated team in the game ;)
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Iceman will continue to elude me as a 4 or 5 star I see. Was really hoping he’d be in the mix somewhere.
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
    edited April 2018
    Seriously no 5* Blade or Stark Spidey in the 5* crystals? I only care about awakening those 2. Not to mention almost no god tier champs are in these. Why don't you take out the bad champions and put in champions we actually want and can use. Or do you just not want us to have them so we can't clear stuff easily and have to buy stuff?

Smooth. Real smooth Kabam.
  • Guzma wrote: »
    Seriously no 5* Blade or Stark Spidey in the 5* crystals? I only care about awakening those 2. Not to mention almost no god tier champs are in these. Why don't you take out the bad champions and put in champions we actually want and can use. Or do you just not want us to have them so we can't clear stuff easily and have to buy stuff?

Smooth. Real smooth Kabam.

Idk man, i count at least 20 champions in there myself and probably a chunk of other players would be very happy to get, along with at least 10 “god” tier champions, including Gwenpool, Archangel, Ghost Rider, and Quake, just to name a few.