**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Make Colossus colossal again!

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
Colossus has been a laughingstock in the MCOC ever since the beginning. Worse, he’s used as an insult like “I hope you get many Colossuses!”. It breaks my heart, Colossus is one of my favourite super-heroes. A rework is necessary.

First of all, Colossus is truly colossal. According to the Marvel database, in his transformed form he measures 7'5" (2.26 meters). In the MCOC game, he is as big as the most regular champions. For instant, the Kingpin is 6' 7" (2.0 meters) and towers above him. That should be changed.

Secondly, Colossus is truly mighty. Again, according to the Marvel database, he can lift up to 75 tons. But in the MCOC, he can’t pack a punch. He simply lacks the necessary damage buffs to make him a strong opponent. I know Kabam decided for him to be a defensive character. I do not wish to change that. I do wish that his armor also makes he can hit quite hard.

Kabam can do this in three ways.
  1. They can add an Armor Break to his Special Attacks. Most armored champions have Armour Break, Colossus being the exception. That should be changed. I think it should be similar to the Hulkbuster.
  2. They can add an Armor Piercing passive when he lands a critical hit similar to Winter Soldier. This will boost his damage output considerably.
  3. They can change add a new buff called Steel Fist or something to the signature ability on top of the current extra Armor Up. Steel Fist adds up Armor Score to the damage, starting with 25% at level 1 and going up to 195% at level 99. This buff is triggered simultaneously with the Armor Up so you also have at least one Armor damage boost. The Steel Fist buff is not added to the 130% Armor Score added to the Special Attack damage, but will it replace it when it is above 130% (thus, even if you have Steel Fist active, you always have +130% Armor Score damage boost).

The Unstoppable Colossus should also get a change to, adding the same Armor Break to the Special Attack and the same Armor Pierce when critting. He also should have a double Armor buff, because he has armor as Colossus and armor as the Avatar of Cyttorak. Like Juggernaut, he should be Unstoppable in the beginning of the fight even when unduped. He should also have the same Stagger effect so he can act out his class advantage.

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Interesting. Maybe the numbers should change but cool suggestions
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Ever seen his sp3? That looks like it would stun anyone for 4 seconds
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314

That looks like that would kill me tbh.
  • Options
    Cats73 wrote: »

That looks like that would kill me tbh.
    Yes, I think 2 seconds would be quite enough.
  • Options
    Interesting. Maybe the numbers should change but cool suggestions
    Have you any idea on what would be good numbers?