**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where do I report cheaters?

MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
Just came across a guy (in AW) with a 3-45 duped GP as top champ, followed closely by a 3-20 duped Classic Ultron. Champ 3 is an unduped 4-40 4* Goblin...

YEAH RIGHT!

So we asked if he was still using mods or if he just used then for LoL. His response: "I did not know that, I gave money for this account".

I took screenshots, won't post em here, but I'd like to know where I can report him. Been looking around, but can't find it.

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    you have to do it in game, through support
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Marri wrote: »
    Just came across a guy (in AW) with a 3-45 duped GP as top champ, followed closely by a 3-20 duped Classic Ultron. Champ 3 is an unduped 4-40 4* Goblin...

YEAH RIGHT!

So we asked if he was still using mods or if he just used then for LoL. His response: "I did not know that, I gave money for this account".

I took screenshots, won't post em here, but I'd like to know where I can report him. Been looking around, but can't find it.

Hi!

Please submit a detailed report with your screenshots using this form. From there we can investigate the account and determine a course of action. Thanks!

• Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

YEAH RIGHT!

Hi!

Please submit a detailed report with your screenshots using this form. From there we can investigate the account and determine a course of action. Thanks!

I tried to do just this very thing on another cheater I came across and support was so helpful they told me to come here. Really happy you guys actually read the support emails. What a joke.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Thanks everyone, including Funparts. I'd feel offended if I didn't get at least 1 troll in here.

I will report them ingame as well as via the link!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

YEAH RIGHT!

Hi!

I tried to do just this very thing on another cheater I came across and support was so helpful they told me to come here. Really happy you guys actually read the support emails. What a joke.

Hi!

Sorry for the confusion. When using the form to report, make sure to choose the "Security and Abuse" category dropdown so that it goes to the correct area. Thanks!
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    A better question here is should that person be disciplined at all. If it's true that he bought the account, he may not have known it was modded, if in fact it was. My opinion, likely the minority opinion, is that he shouldn't be punished. I'm not out to be the #1 player in the game, so someone else modding doesn't effect me, even if I come up against them in war. It's just a game.

To be clear, I'm saying I wouldn't have a problem with it if the person who currently owns the account had no knowledge of the previous owner cheating.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    A better question here is should that person be disciplined at all. If it's true that he bought the account, he may not have known it was modded, if in fact it was. My opinion, likely the minority opinion, is that he shouldn't be punished. I'm not out to be the #1 player in the game, so someone else modding doesn't effect me, even if I come up against them in war. It's just a game.

To be clear, I'm saying I wouldn't have a problem with it if the person who currently owns the account had no knowledge of the previous owner cheating.

Can’t buy accounts bro it’s against tos. So yeah he may not have known but he broke tos by buying the account so he is sol. Yeah modding is a big deal
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

there are several things wrong with this.
    Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse
    account selling is not allowed
    botting is not allowed
    it doesn't matter who ran the bot, the account was given an unfair/undeserved advantage and should be banned for doing so.
    he is obviously lieing (when was that last time a botter admitted to botting)
    lastly, it doesn't matter if you don't care that he was given an unfair advantage. Other people do care, and don't want their accomplishments watered down by cheats.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I understand what y'all are saying, but I wasn't aware you couldn't buy an account. All the same, I said I'm likely in the minority with my opinion that it doesn't bother me. That means the majority of players would have a problem with it, which is also of no consequence to me and I respect their opinion on the matter as well.

And just so y'all know, I'm not trying to slight y'all at all or argue, just throwing my opinion out there.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★

Can't believe you missed the irony in his response. Buying an account is account sharing = against ToS. Also cheating. So basically his defense only made it worse.