**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you like Infinity Dungeons and the rewards?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    Yes
    I actually like them so far but I have to agree with a few of you that it is very time consuming. I would also probably not pay much attention to it if I didn't have a brother that also played. We were able to communicate over the phone. The chat system sucks butt right now. Im sure once we are used to it the time factor will reduce tho. It was fun having a new mode.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    No
    It is way too time consuming on top of all the other content I have to finish. It doesn’t even matter that I am not in the top bracket. I won’t be able to get the top milestone each day anyway. Kabam seems to think this is all we do all day. The time requirements for this game are very unrealistic. It’s not even a matter of progressing slower if you can’t play as much. You can barely progress at all if you can’t do everything.
  • Options
    HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Yes
    I like it, my only gripe is it does take way to long
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    No
    It is way too time consuming on top of all the other content I have to finish. It doesn’t even matter that I am not in the top bracket. I won’t be able to get the top milestone each day anyway. Kabam seems to think this is all we do all day. The time requirements for this game are very unrealistic. It’s not even a matter of progressing slower if you can’t play as much. You can barely progress at all if you can’t do everything.

Exactly. I don't mind adding new content at all, but when it's only going to be around for 30 days, and we already have days of quest grinding to do since even beginner gives the dust from what I remember seeing, it definitely feels like too much too soon.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    No
    Also, these cooldown timers are ridiculous. They want us to use different champions, which I get, but they have always been extremely tight-fisted on the resources to level up our champions. I have been playing the game long enough to have a big roster. Most of my champions are only leveled up enough to be useful in arenas. Most of them aren’t useful for anything beyond that, but even if they were, I wouldn’t have the resources to level them up anyway.

This is what I never understand about Kabam’s design philosophy. They have huge roster of champions, but only a small portion of those are worthwhile in the game, and it is extremely hard to level them up. The approach always seems contradictory. Either we have a huge, leveled up roster and the quests force us to use many different champions, or we can only level up a few top tier champions and we have to do all the content with those. It can’t be both. Make up your mind!
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Meh
    the tag team aspect is fun, just the rewards are rubbish and are not tempting enough to make people go one room more
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Meh
    They are going to be a big time suck. Rather have the milestones achievable faster, even if it means increased difficulty.
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    No
    It seems programmers didn't take loading time and in battles time into the final account, so in the end you get a dungeon timer that is way too short.

Again, you are having the Idealistic image, not the Realistic Image.

It seems they forgot to take into account also temporary connection problems that many users are experiencing right now even when their networks are ok, chat delay or no message showing at all, so coordination has to be done through other means such as whatsapp or something else, which for some people crushed the MCOC app, loosing time again, microlags they game has and more; You Kabam should really consider to add some more minutes to the timers.

Only way to have a real parallel progress is for two players to play the dungeon with the identical same device with same configuration and apps, and under the same network; which is almost impossible so far but just being the both of them relatives or friends in real life living near to each other, and even with that is really depends on the enemies you can face, some of them take much more time than others.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    No
    kraioszero wrote: »
    It seems programmers didn't take loading time and in battles time into the final account, so in the end you get a dungeon timer that is way too short.

Again, you are having the Idealistic image, not the Realistic Image.

It seems they forgot to take into account also temporary connection problems that many users are experiencing right now even when their networks are ok, chat delay or no message showing at all, so coordination has to be done through other means such as whatsapp or something else, which for some people crushed the MCOC app, loosing time again, microlags they game has and more; You Kabam should really consider to add some more minutes to the timers.

Only way to have a real parallel progress is for two players to play the dungeon with the identical same device with same configuration and apps, and under the same network; which is almost impossible so far but just being the both of them relatives or friends in real life living near to each other, and even with that is really depends on the enemies you can face, some of them take much more time than others.

Yea it's pretty absurd to give a short timer then have fights start with 30 seconds of power lock. This is just another one of those "should've tried a beta" things.
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    No
    Another grind on top of the 15 billion other things going on in game at the moment that I don't have time for.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Yes
    It needs tweaking, but I am thrilled to use all my maxed 4*s again for more than just arena
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    well my partner just died on the first fight in room 5 so i had to take down a double linked mini only to die to the boss. f this game mode.
  • Options
    No
    takes forever. and you still loaded us up with all the normal ****. too much ****. youre gonna burn out half the communtiy
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    No
    Far too time-consuming and relies on other people to be available when you are.
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    No
    I hate the partner system, if they had a solo mode, it would be much better
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    It is a more efficient way to get gold besides arena.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It’s easier to hit all milestones doing multiple runs of dungeon 4 or 5 instead of dungeon 6. If you have r4-5 5*s and 6*s available, go for dungeon 6, otherwise you’re gonna have a bad time.
  • Options
    Headpool12Headpool12 Posts: 19
    I like them. It’s nice to have coordinated play on a smaller scale.

Hitting the milestones everyday will more likely become a bit of a drag and some of the rewards will be out of reach but generally speaking I’m happy with them.
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    No
    I quit them already. It’s a great idea. But the implementation is terrible. This game is already a massive grind. Too much so. And to make a new mode that requires a minimum of an extra hour a day is literally the most ridiculous thing kabam has ever done.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    If we just want to sit down and play a video game for hours in a row without really being able to take breaks, we'd play console or PC games.

Exactly. Same thoughts here.

This is my issue. Great that it's immersive--not great that it is time-intensive.

Brings me to a recurring question of mine: do the Kabam content designers play the game?

I'd like to see them meet their daily work deadlines and hit all milestones every day as well as playing AQ, AW, etc.--all while feeding their family, going to watch Infinity War, walking the dog, engaging in basic hygiene rituals, etc.

Dr. Zola