Options

What are the thoughts on Infinity Dungeons?

Also a few tips on how to beat it?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    One does not simply beat the infinity dungeons. *insert meme* (I'm lazy)

If you can talk to your partner, plan on sticking to one class. I brought all mystics to deal with cosmic buffs and had some success (Sw, Voodoo, Dorm) and brought all mutants for skill and had some success (x23, aa, rogue)
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I like it its a diff way to play but when the chat is broken its hard to communicate..

Tips.
    Watch out for which class there is.. Cosmic / skill this time
    Bring champs thats suits u best around these players..
    Cosmic champs like Hyperion, Medusa, Groot (can be a pain if u dont bring good champs cuz of the nodes thats are around)

Nodes that i saw cna be something similar to act 5.. Bane, exploration Armor, Chaos, The new nodes like Instructiable untill reach 15 hits om combo meter.

So for cosmic is all way Mystic champs to use and powercontrol champs.. best option magik and voodoo
    Around skills almost any1 can be used.. Only few annoying champs like Kingpin, Falcon, punisher (on certain nodes cuz the sp1/sp2 and block dmg is huges from room 4 (dung 6).
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Tip (Not sure if it's valid)
    I, personally, think Morningstar would be perfect in this quest! For the reason that she can carry souls across battles.
    On these stats, is Morningstar a relevant champ in the Dungeons?
    My Morningstar:
    Level: 40
    Sig: 9
    Health: in the 12000s
    Damage output: Within the 900s
  • Options
    Also she's a 4*.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    In-game chat is great when working but till then line or some other kind of chat is needed. Most fun new game mode since I started playing in February 2017.
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Codornas wrote: »
    1 - The chat won't work
    2 - The autochat wont work
    3 - its painful to comunicate after each dungeon on other apps outside the game
    4 - its a fun mode, well designed
    5 - takes too much time to achieve max rewards everyday (by doing lvl 5 or 6, the hardests) the rest will take even longer. Also i need someone to play with for these long times, and ppl have lives. Dont know about u but i like to milk every reward as possible and 40 days of this, along with lots of other contents will be exhausting.
    6 - the refresh timers are too long, 2 days? Wtf. Im lucky to have a huge roster but still too much imo

Spot on analysis! The only thing I'd add is the prestige based milestones are broken. I have 28 5 stars, a 6 star & yet my milestone was 5k while others had a 7.5k milestone. I'll never get the rewards they do even if I put in more work & that is BS.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @KillSwitch the rewards add up to 3 5* crystals if you have the 7500 milestone. I think that’s worth the grind for 3 5* crystals with a limited pool
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 415 ★★★
    I hate the cool down timer lengths and the fact chat is broken. Other than that this is a really fun mode to play
  • Options
    The cool down timer is way too long
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    Not a fan
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    1 - The chat won't work
    2 - The autochat wont work
    3 - its painful to comunicate after each dungeon on other apps outside the game
    4 - its a fun mode, well designed
    5 - takes too much time to achieve max rewards everyday (by doing lvl 5 or 6, the hardests) the rest will take even longer. Also i need someone to play with for these long times, and ppl have lives. Dont know about u but i like to milk every reward as possible and 40 days of this, along with lots of other contents will be exhausting.
    6 - the refresh timers are too long, 2 days? Wtf. Im lucky to have a huge roster but still too much imo

Spot on analysis! The only thing I'd add is the prestige based milestones are broken. I have 28 5 stars, a 6 star & yet my milestone was 5k while others had a 7.5k milestone. I'll never get the rewards they do even if I put in more work & that is BS.

The highest milestone is 7.5k?
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    it sounded so great on paper, but it's meh
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Love it.
    Don't play Map6.
    If you can handle it, stick with Map 5. Two Map 5, room 4 completes and one Map 5 Room 3 complete maxes the milestone.
  • Options
    Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    It’s an absolute travesty that they have gated rewards based on prestige, which, is completely out of a players control. We don’t get to pick who drops from crystals, so why have a reward system based on that? SO. STUPID.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    OP: There is already a discussion thread for this.
  • Options
    I do have a serious problem with the Chat system!
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Zero0978 wrote: »
    It’s an absolute travesty that they have gated rewards based on prestige, which, is completely out of a players control. We don’t get to pick who drops from crystals, so why have a reward system based on that? SO. STUPID.

My exact sentiment. Absolute trash to lock me out of the final 7500 milestone because I can't pull high prestige champs. To act like I'm not a top-lvl player just because I don't pull or rank the right champs (since prestige is arbitrary and completely unrelated to how good a champ is) is just complete trash.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I felt the same when uncollected came along...like i was being forced to choose to rank **** 5s to do it when i felt like length of time and rating should have been the benchmark...not forced ranking for the sake of rushing new material.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    KillSwitch wrote: »
    Too short of a time-frame and rewards are not worth it

I agree that they shouldn't; be daily. i clear yesterday and almost cleared today and already am burnt out on them. Should have made the milestones a bit higher with better rewards and reset it each week or every few days.

I want the Infinity Dust becasue those can get you really good rewards (I NEEEEEEED Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystals so that is what I will be saving up for). So the actual rewards of the event are not amazing what you can get with the earned dust is.
  • Options
    TERRIBLE. chat broken. takes forever!!! AND we still have that crappy challenge to do on top of aq aw. heroic-uncollected on the monthly event. everything they are saying about the milestones is spot on its too much
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Like others have said, the cool down timers are to long and the chat has to work! Not only is the chat broken but the game has a habit of forcing closed when bouncing to different apps, not sure if that was fixed because I haven't seen it since the update but that would make it much worse. I pretty much use 2 devices anyway but the chat almost makes in necessary. I worry about getting burned out but the rewards are good enough to try for the month. To me this seems like a great way to help with the gold problem after this event is over but needs to be balanced right.
  • Options
    AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Great new concept. Needs some bugs ironed out. And I’ll never have the time to max it out daily. But overall my interest is renewed again
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I recommend bringing champs to do difficulty 3 or 4. It is quite easy.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    I recommend bringing champs to do difficulty 3 or 4. It is quite easy.

How many rooms for dungeon 3 and how many times to reach all stones?
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Great concept, horrible execution
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    too long, takes too much time for every day run. extend it to 3 days refresh