**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which mystic champion to awake as 4* from mystic awakening gem

Which mystic champion to awake as 4* from mystic awakening gem 74 votes

Scarlet witch
74%
DL864Captain_KandicestakRaganatorMarzGroovevg2782INTEGRALTheManMythLegendlozzadudebuffajrRentonXDphillgreenDrake2078Anurag1606Sai_7MasterTroller42Darkrider05Vincew80NOOOOOOOOPEEEEERCunha 55 votes
Magik
13%
Spity68Dezz_1SpeedbumpCodornasSgtAnime1SpiderCoolsxananabananaWabobagauravtheslayerVoltolos 10 votes
Juggernaut
1%
cx23433 1 vote
Dr strange
0%
Ghost rider
10%
SnakeEyes69RedBaron99bloodyCainMrbeast6000Cosmic_Ray13Hulk_SmellsFakeAccount123EdNorton 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Scarlet witch
    SW doesneed sigs, but even at basiclvl she is still a beast
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
    Scarlet witch
    SW bro. But needs lot of signature. But she's really really good. After SW will be magik
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Scarlet witch
    SW for sure. She’s the only good one out of them that’s not available as a 5* & she needs to be duped.
  • Options
    Before today? SW. But right now, might wanna keep an eye on those prestige discussions.
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Scarlet witch
    SW is still on of the best in the game. The more sig stones yu get on her the more insane she gets. Its not gonna gain yu any prestige.. but does that matter !? depends on your situation.. but again the other best option would be Magik , consolation to GR if yu have Blade & Stark Spidey
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Juggernaut
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Scarlet witch
    Oh to have a 4* Scarlet Witch
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Don't waste you time on 4* they don't serve purpose now
  • Options
    OmairOmair Posts: 19
    Scarlet witch
    Thanks guys it was a hard job to do for me bcs iv cleared uncollected and everything except labyrinth ghost rider is cool even without awaken and i put it on sw bcs i already have magik rank 4 as 5* but not awaken ill go for her if i got a chance