**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

DAMN YOU RNG!!!!!!!!

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
Another 1* chest in a rift...

So you work your balls of to even get a shot a entering a rift and it's 1* city...

The 1* chest in the Master Rift had 1,000 5* shards in it... so it's not nothing... however for the increased energy of this months event... the rewards aren't scaled up with that.

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yup. Glad rifts are almost over.
    I like trials, I at least know I am getting shards from it every day and if I am lucky a sig stone.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Kingsam wrote: »
    That must suck. I got 2 5* ag from the rifts. It's amazing.

Have screenshots, I don't want to believe you.

I got 3,600 t2 alpha and a t4 basic from the master rifts. I was pretty disappointed.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    all 3 of my master rifts have been 1* chest
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66

I needs proof bro. Don’t think you didn’t screenshot those rewards.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

i saw a cosmic awakening gem... didnt get it

got a basic 5*....

got 5* medusa
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    1* chest is better than 3* chest ... thats how stupid the dev team of this game are
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,465 Guardian
    all 3 of my master rifts have been 1* chest

Two 1* and one 2*.
  • BlacksparkBlackspark Posts: 24
    Same here. All 1* chests. From all rifts, at all levels. From master, heroic, normal and even beginner lol. On the other hand though, I did get a 4* class awakening gem from heroic.... However, it's a science class one, and I have no real option for that SMH... When there was a tech one for my SL the other day, I ended up getting a 1* chest instead.
    It just feels like I'm always losing... Even when I win, I really don't. Smh
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    ydcjyhic8fsv.jpg
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I got a T4 cosmic catalyst from master.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I got a 1* chest twice and both times i was so mad I didn't even want to finish the rift but it is still 5* shards so I had to but I was heated. I feel you pain
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    I got the 5 star basic, got iron patriot. If I could, I’d sell IP for 1k shards.
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    Well , I don't believe in rifts anymore. I'm sure i was the most unluckiest rift player. Sigh
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    191bu079x2ec.png

😛😁 I only got a red cyclops from it tho...alright for synergies I figure
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    This is why I didn't even bother 100%'ing Master this month with is being quite a bit harder in terms of bosses then last month. That Hyperion was HUGE a pain in the butt so I decided to just do a single run (100% the first chapter though).

Best thing I got from these rifts were a T1Alpha and some 5* shards and T2 Frags. Woooo... so worth it. Though I suppose most of us have to get the not so good stuff to justify some people getting invaluable 5* Awakening Gems and such... I don't like this whole "the haves, and the have nots" type of rewards though (the current Infinity Dust even is far better... I can earn Dust and I will get what I want and have earned).
  • RapRap Posts: 3,191 ★★★★
    Yeah i didn't get completions shards for the heroic level. Got to grind "beginner" for shards enough to run the normal twice and heroic once and then didn't even get the damn master shards. The 25 here and 25 there available at a solo level sucked! Then got cheated to boot!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,191 ★★★★
    Oh and yeah 3 one star boxes and an alpha. For 500 4 star shards and 1500 5 star shards...woooopie!
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    I got from all rifts a 3 star tech gem and a t1 alpha rest was shards