**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Falcon skill champ and not tech champ ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
Since Falcon solely relies on tech why is he a skill champ .

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why does it matter?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It doesn't matter. His abilities don't belong to the tech class. They fit better in the skill class.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Why does it matter?

because the in-game characters should be accurate representations of the characters, and class placement is an important part of it.
    or, if you want an efficiency reason, "because class advantage", and class-based items like class iso, sig stones and gems. also, class-specific events

He fits in the skill class. Black widow uses technology when she stuns people, punisher uses technology with his guns, crossbones uses technology with his gauntlets grenades and gun, agent venom uses guns, black panthers suit is 100% technology. There’s arguments to be made for why almost every single character isn’t in a different class.

The reason is, that’s the way they were designed. Falcon is still an accurate representation of him from the comics, yes he uses technology but he still needs a great amount of skill to use that Tech. Plus his basic moves are purely punching and kicking.

Class advantage? So what? He still has a class advantage when he’s in a different class. Iso? Use that iso on a different champ, you can get more of that for his class. Sig stones and gems, see previous sentence. Class specific events, again, so what? Just use a different champion, unless you’re saying that you needed falcon to get a Tech champion but unfortunately he was skill. Everything you’ve mentioned makes no difference on why it matters that he’s skill. I’ll ask again, what’s a good reason as to why it matters?

People just complaining for the sake of complaining.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Because he's was a soldier first, and was later enhanced. Unlike, say, Ironman, who wouldn't be a super hero without the tech
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I would prefer to see him with his wings out like AA or Vulture though...
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Honestly I don't get why this is even talked about in the first place, he's a load of trash there's no point in playing with him besides the arena.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Honestly I don't get why this is even talked about in the first place, he's a load of trash there's no point in playing with him besides the arena.
    That is true of a lot of the champions. Doesn't hurt to ask the question.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Why does it matter?

Yea who cares? They should just put the new Ironman as a mutant and Thanos as Skill as well
    edited April 2018
    Codornas wrote: »
    Why does it matter?

Yea who cares? They should just put the new Ironman as a mutant and Thanos as Skill as well

Clearly not what I was saying, but nice one.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Quite a few of the champs can be debated between two (or even 3) different classes.

Phoenix, she's a mutant but also has cosmic powers
    Falcon is a skill-based tech fighter.
    Antman and Yellowjacket are just as much tech as they are science
    Blade could be skill or mystic (vampire)
    Yondu is more skill than tech
    Spark is still spiderman (science), but is improved by his suit (tech)
    Doc Ock could be science for the same reason Antman and YJ are, but tech works too
    Thor Ragnarok is still Thor (cosmic).
    Winter Soldier could be Science for the same reason Capt America is. He could also be tech because of his arm.
    Have no idea why Luke Cage is science. Only other logical place would be skill
    Green Goblin is more science. His hoverboard shouldn't make him tech
    Void/Sentry are more cosmic than science
    Starlord is more skill or maybe cosmic than he is tech.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike make some sense of this man
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Luke-Seum
    Void/Sentry-Serum=Science
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    coz kabam dev team are the stupid... you should know this by now
  • nazakatnazakat Posts: 5
    Help
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Ask yourself this question: Would Falcon (Classic) be a tech champion?

is there another Falcon in the game?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Quite a few of the champs can be debated between two (or even 3) different classes.

Phoenix, she's a mutant but also has cosmic powers
    Falcon is a skill-based tech fighter.
    Antman and Yellowjacket are just as much tech as they are science
    Blade could be skill or mystic (vampire)
    Yondu is more skill than tech
    Spark is still spiderman (science), but is improved by his suit (tech)
    Doc Ock could be science for the same reason Antman and YJ are, but tech works too
    Thor Ragnarok is still Thor (cosmic).
    Winter Soldier could be Science for the same reason Capt America is. He could also be tech because of his arm.
    Have no idea why Luke Cage is science. Only other logical place would be skill
    Green Goblin is more science. His hoverboard shouldn't make him tech
    Void/Sentry are more cosmic than science
    Starlord is more skill or maybe cosmic than he is tech.

Thor Ragnarok's is the one that triggers me the most honestly.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Why does everyone have a problem with him being Skill? He’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Hawkeye isn’t Tech because of his bow, why should Falcon be Tech because of a fancy glider?
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Why does everyone have a problem with him being Skill? He’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Hawkeye isn’t Tech because of his bow, why should Falcon be Tech because of a fancy glider?

Lmao so a bow is an advanced tecnologic item?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

The bow may not be tech per say but his different arrows are mildly tech.
    Like falcon has been our for awhile why bring this argument Now? Do you have tech Iso expiring and you only have falcon to rank? Or just duped falcon and got skill Iso so now you don't have the right Iso for sparky or SL.

So many in the skill class could fall under different classes but then the skill class would be super small.
    edited April 2018
    Patchie93 wrote: »

The bow may not be tech per say but his different arrows are mildly tech.
    Like falcon has been our for awhile why bring this argument Now? Do you have tech Iso expiring and you only have falcon to rank? Or just duped falcon and got skill Iso so now you don't have the right Iso for sparky or SL.

So many in the skill class could fall under different classes but then the skill class would be super small.

U do realise this is not my post right?

This is my post:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/31358/champions-in-the-wrong-class#latest

And about the skill class.. Its their fault, there are plenty of other skill champs like Nick Fury, Coulson, Kraven the hunter... But no.. Lets make a skill Thor!!