**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abusers on global chats

Heyy guys i donno if ull hav seen dis happening on global chats or not. But see it too frequently..m from india and a muslim too..love my country as any other but i see a lot of guys abusing either indians if he/she is a foreigner or abuse d cast and put militant & terrorist tags and abuse their parentage and question their Patriotism..some say of shooting indians some really go personal....
I wanna ask kabam..dat wat do ull do wen we report such people from dropdown box by clicking on his profile...do ull take any action against such serial offenders ..i havnt seen ull doing so...we like dumbs keep reporting dem and ull sit and do nothing

Comments

• Options
    TeveroTevero Posts: 14
    1nkv42af1aw3.png
    4iayhafxyt0d.png
    lhmtwuloc30k.png
    yysgtw7x4tkm.png
  • Options
    Mr.great monu nicely abusing nadim ..a muslim dat hes a militant and all..even after hes reported to kabam
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Just Ignore him. People in global chat often asks to sell account, sell cheats and scams. They don't get banned, I don't see the ones insulting others getting banned anytime soon sadly.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Why would anyone go to Global Chat? I joined in Oct 2015 and still haven't spent 5 mins in global chat ...

Totally agree, that place is a mess. Might help for early alliances recruitment, but it's full of BS
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    yes same with players that want sell account, i report always they but kabam not ban they
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Its a total shame how kabam chooses not to reply to all theses issues
  • Options
    Hey all!

There actually are filters in place, as well as temporary chat bans. While it sometimes may not feel like enough, I can assure you they are there. Our filters are constantly evolving, and while they can’t catch everything they do catch a lot! You can assist by reporting users via the chat tool in-game – and for those more severe cases, reporting via a support ticket.

Ticket info: Click Here

Reporting/blocking inside of chat: Click Here
  • Options
    It no longer exists
  • Options
    BladienBladien Posts: 24
    So I Have Abuse For Some Reason I Dont Know Why That Happened Im Scared If I Get Banned 😭
  • Options
    BladienBladien Posts: 24
    I Pretty New To Forums So Is The Abuse In My Profile Me Abusing Or Me Reporting? I Never Abused In My Life And I Got Ten Abuses Im Scared
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Bladien said:

I Pretty New To Forums So Is The Abuse In My Profile Me Abusing Or Me Reporting? I Never Abused In My Life And I Got Ten Abuses Im Scared

Read the forum rules if you want more clarity. You will not get banned for having abuses on the forums. Also, why did you revive an old thread?
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    When I was banned from chat for saying hack in Incursions I was sad, but late on I started to think this is a blessing
  • Options
    Bladien said:

Original post here totally different, was referring to in-game chat.

But relative to abusing the forums, could also be for double/triple click-submitted identical posts, repetitive or similar posts (as others of your own, or of other recent existing posts), off-topic posts, pulling up old posts without continued relevant additional info, etc.. So probably not just for what would actually be abusive/offensive material.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    A 3 year old forum post just got revived. Why didn’t you just make a new one? @Bladien
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    I guess you have never seen the COD global chats.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Kabam censors are a joke. So many things are censored that don't make sense