**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Trials of the Mad Titan

Comments

• Tensio wrote: »
    No t2a fragments 😞
    Want more resources to rank up our champs

Not in the Trials themselves, but check out the post I just made (comment above this one) on the Infinity Dust Store.
  • disgruntleddisgruntled Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike
    Are the calculations off?
    Trials of the Mad Titan seems to be running for 6 weeks. 6/7 days in a week it gives 30k dust, and the final day 70k. That adds up to 250k per week. 6 weeks means a total of 1.5mil. The new post on infinity dust says Trials can earn you 2mil.
  • @Kabam Miike
    Trials of the Mad Titan seems to be running for 6 weeks. 6/7 days in a week it gives 30k dust, and the final day 70k. That adds up to 250k per week. 6 weeks means a total of 1.5mil. The new post on infinity dust says Trials can earn you 2mil.

Don't forget that you can run all 4 Difficulties on the last day. I probably need to reword that part though, because it only mentions Master Difficulty for all of them.

If you run all 4 Difficulties on the last Day, you'll be scoring about 150,000 just on Day 7 alone!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Miike - can you make sure I pull a tech 5* awakening gem. Much love!
  • disgruntleddisgruntled Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike

Don't forget that you can run all 4 Difficulties on the last day. I probably need to reword that part though, because it only mentions Master Difficulty for all of them.

If you run all 4 Difficulties on the last Day, you'll be scoring about 150,000 just on Day 7 alone!

Indeed. My bad. Thanks for clarifying :)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    It will probably be 3 fights with 6 empty tiles between them judging by this months EQ. Now that I got my whinge out of the way I am reasonably excited by the event.

The addition of short sharp quests works really well for those who cannot be connected all day and I welcome the ability to choose rewards that suit me.

The pricing on XP boosts stills baffles me.

• Raganator wrote: »
    Miike - can you make sure I pull a tech 5* awakening gem. Much love!

I wish I had that power...
  • @Kabam Miike

Indeed. My bad. Thanks for clarifying :)

Mine as well! I also edited the original post to include that now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Surprised to see Ultron and groots missing from the trial of genesis. They caused issues in the previous trials.

No Hyp in Nightmare either, 2x power gain would have been hilarious though a place was found for Mordo.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I thought we could buy those new featured 5 star crystals with specific champs in them.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I thought we could buy those new featured 5 star crystals with specific champs in them.

That’s dark artefacts
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    This is unreal. I'm burnt out...I think I just quit

Dude, it’s 3 fights
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    This is unreal. I'm burnt out...I think I just quit

Dude, it’s 3 fights

It's not the three fights or even the energy consumption. It's all about resources and how to obtain them. Then it's about alllll the new events when the bugs that have existed for at least a year haven't been addressed. Basic resource shortages just like their other games encouraging more and more grinding. Pointless endless grinding. Then they ask you to take these three fights on when the endless amounts of pile is stacking higher. Fix the game. Update the champions. Stop selling us short. Give us something instead of taking every bit from us.
  • xNig wrote: »
    What a load of whiners.

Thanks for giving us free shards Kabam. The Trials were ALOT easy on the time consumption compared to Modok's Lab.

• Como le registro?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Trials of chaos (unpredictable effects) that doesn't feature Scarlet Witch or Joe Fixit?

Seriously, there are two champions with chaos/gambling built in to their design - why isn't either in the trial of chaos?
  • Villain007Villain007 Posts: 3
    )))
  • HomemadeHomemade Posts: 1
    I hop this is cool
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    U have forgotten mastery core stones as prizes . Pls add somewhere
  • Hello kasa ho
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    If there's an entry limit, why is there also an energy requirement? Curious about the designers' decision to double gate the event.

Dr. Zola

Gotta ask as this has been confusing me for the last two years -

What's with signing all of your posts?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    DrZola wrote: »
    If there's an entry limit, why is there also an energy requirement? Curious about the designers' decision to double gate the event.

Dr. Zola

Gotta ask as this has been confusing me for the last two years -

What's with signing all of your posts?

Force of habit from all my other electronic communications (excluding texts of course). Sorry for confusing you. I've had the same question asked more than once over the past 3-4 years on forums. Just started doing it and never really stopped.

Dr. Zola
  • TheRobot007TheRobot007 Posts: 23
    I just didn't my run through the Mad Titans daily trial on Master Mode. I tried parrying numerous times & it seemed like it wasn't working. I didn't see anything about the champs being stun immune. Is this a glitch? Is anyone else having these issues? Was it just me?
  • I just didn't my run through the Mad Titans daily trial on Master Mode. I tried parrying numerous times & it seemed like it wasn't working. I didn't see anything about the champs being stun immune. Is this a glitch? Is anyone else having these issues? Was it just me?

I had the same problem, had to parry MUCH earlier than normal to stun them.
  • I just didn't my run through the Mad Titans daily trial on Master Mode. I tried parrying numerous times & it seemed like it wasn't working. I didn't see anything about the champs being stun immune. Is this a glitch? Is anyone else having these issues? Was it just me?

This sounds like it may have been because of the Masochism node that is in the Master difficulty of the Trial of Genesis. This node buff makes it so that, every 7 seconds, the next debuff triggered on the defender is immediately removed (this would include the stun from a parry). When a debuff is removed this way, it will also regenerate some of the defender's health.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I just didn't my run through the Mad Titans daily trial on Master Mode. I tried parrying numerous times & it seemed like it wasn't working. I didn't see anything about the champs being stun immune. Is this a glitch? Is anyone else having these issues? Was it just me?

This sounds like it may have been because of the Masochism node that is in the Master difficulty of the Trial of Genesis. This node buff makes it so that, every 7 seconds, the next debuff triggered on the defender is immediately removed (this would include the stun from a parry). When a debuff is removed this way, it will also regenerate some of the defender's health.

Pretty sure that's my experience, @TheRobot007 - I tend to parry too much (force of habit) but I was expecting it to set off Masochism which it did. It seemed a completely smooth transition, with no hint I'd actually parried them (didn't see Parry flash up) but the timing of my blocks was what I would usually expect to trigger Parry, and instead it caused regeneration.

I'd give in with debuff-heavy heavy opponents to overwhelm the masochism, so it all worked out okay for me. Hope you got through.
  • New to the game, so I’m on the “excited” team for this! Nice little distraction when I don’t want to grind for an hour. And random, but the lil rainbow infinity dust is super cute. :p
  • JazzylouJazzylou Posts: 2
    This is real cool thanks folks!
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    Deacon03 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike what is in Ultimate Infinity War Crystal

Guaranteed 3 star with chance of 4 star- characters in the game and also in the movie. I got one on day 1 and duped my 4 star Rocket.
  • bloodydizzlebloodydizzle Posts: 10
    Now iron Man str8 up suck as a five star champion and he is one of the best. This game has to redo him and make him better.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Each Boss Fight also includes a chance to award either Premium Hero Crystals or an "Ultimate Infinity War" Crystal. Those are rare though! It won’t be unheard of for a Summoner to complete every day of the event and never see a single Ultimate Infinity War Crystal!

I think I am one the lucky ones. Expert mode all 6 days and not a single Ultimate Infinity War Crystal on my main account. On 2nd account (lvl 31), played hard level all 6 days and got 2 of these crystals. And guess what, pulled 4* from both of them (SL and BW). Seriously, what good is 300 (or was it 600?) PHC shards for a player finishing expert mode consistently?