Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* rank up

I wasn’t going to rank up anymore 4*s but I have a generic awakening gem so I feel I should use it. Already have maxed Star Lord, AA, Blade, Majik, SW and most of the Gods. I’m thinking Wolverine, Gwenpool, Vision AOU or Mephisto. About the only ones I don’t have are Dormmomu GR. and Dr .Voodo.

Comments

• Options
    Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    I forgot to mention I have expiring rank up items including t4b and t1a. I also considered Guilitine because of synergy even though she doesn’t need awakening. My biggest factor is 5/5 Deep Wounds, I want a bleeder.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'd say GP she only needs to be awakened to get the benefit of her Sig and she will make use of those deep wounds
  • Options
    Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    Do I gain as much as Wolverine by awakening? I do love her she’s a vampire with Deep Wounds! She is so easy to use too but not the regen of Wolverine. Oh well I can’t go wrong with either one ( untill I pull a 5* GP the next day LOL)
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I would definitely go with Wolverine, for the simple reason that he isn't available at higher star levels. There aren't many champs out there worth a generic gem, but og wolvie is one of them
  • Options
    Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    I have a duped wolvie and vision (AOU) and I love them both I duped wolvie before I duped my gr so he was my go to for a long time and still is a killer for sure. So I'd say wolvie unless you are wanting a bleed immune and power control champ like vision. But I think in the long run wolverine will do much more for you. imo