**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest down again ???

Comments

• Johnnyb89Johnnyb89 Posts: 4
    bqztz6vgj6xh.png
    This is what I’m getting 2eq2scjurqxn.png
  • RBD6RBD6 Posts: 14
    RBD6 wrote: »
    It is down for me at this time, it is 8:46 pm and my phone is a iphone 8

T-Mobile LTE and WiFi Comcast, iOS 11.3.1
  • Yes can’t log in
  • MericaMerica Posts: 4
    Yep. Game down. Thanks for this amazing start to season 2 kabam. Now we have a late start and lost points for season 2 AW
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited May 2018
    5th gen iPad (2017) strong WiFi iOS 11.3.

Currently updating to 11.3.1, I’ll let you know
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    8o9x2r7ajs3z.jpeg
    This is what I’m getting
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    nm4i44ezn34r.png
    too
    Me*
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    all day getting disconnected
  • I don’t get it, why check my connection? All other apps and internet works fine... it should say please play another game because our servers are always down... 🤮
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Can you just restart the servers or do what ever you do when you have emergency maintenance?
    It’s getting late and I haven’t start my daily dungeon yet.
  • Hey Everybody,

Sorry, was in a different thread. We're currently looking into this and will update you guys when we can!
  • Deadly58Deadly58 Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    Down again I can't get any dungeons done
  • trcw9avg5p77.png
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    still down
  • 5olas5olas Posts: 12
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game thinking the issue was on my end since other people in my alliance weren't having issues. It worked for about 30 minutes and now I can't get back on.
  • Still down... my internet is fine it’s your servers... I swear I hate this game...78lldtxs4b81.png
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I can't log in either. Attempting to connect on my wireless network with iPad Air2. Attempting to connect on my iPhone 7 with AT&T data network. Same result on both networks: "Failed to log in Problems connecting to the network". I even tried deleting and downloading the game again.
  • VaincentVaincent Posts: 16
    Not working for me as well
  • iKillUx2iKillUx2 Posts: 23
    Can’t play!! logging issues!! Need to place my defense ASAP!! HELP ASAP
    Will we lose the calendar for this?
    Thx for the clarification guys
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Down for about 2 3 hours for me now.
  • Stevo_0316Stevo_0316 Posts: 11
    So I have tried on multiple devices to login to no avail. I get to login screen & get connection error. I even tried on a friends phone. I can’t submit a ticket because even after deleting & reinstalling game I’m unable to login!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    New eq and new emergency maintenance. Right on time like clockwork.
  • Jax27Jax27 Posts: 8
    So are you fixing this or what?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Been about 2 hours for me so far. Was in dungeon- now I'm in purgatory
    50ac2ews40wv.jpg
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Omg. Still. On Android, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
    xf6i5anl2syr.jpg
    Just checked iPad mini 4 too. No go. Thanos has obviously killed half the devices we play on