**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: Infinity Nightmare

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Okay so this quest is even more ridicous than the last one. I’m not even to Thanos yet and I can see if I want to beat this Uncollected quest I’ll have to spend a load of money. Corvus Glave is absolutely unreasonable, I don’t even want to see Proxima and Thanos. How can you claim this game is free to play when if you want to actually win you have to pay for it. I’m all for challenging quests, but I want to be able to beat a boss with out having to spend money just to get through ONCE, let alone the 7 times we have to to make any quest worth the effort.

I didn't pay any $$ to clear Uncollected last night/this morning (completion, will finish exploration tomorrow). The Thanos fights were fun/cool.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Okay so this quest is even more ridicous than the last one. I’m not even to Thanos yet and I can see if I want to beat this Uncollected quest I’ll have to spend a load of money. Corvus Glave is absolutely unreasonable, I don’t even want to see Proxima and Thanos. How can you claim this game is free to play when if you want to actually win you have to pay for it. I’m all for challenging quests, but I want to be able to beat a boss with out having to spend money just to get through ONCE, let alone the 7 times we have to to make any quest worth the effort.

You'll say it is the most fun fight when you do fight him.
  • AVENGERS7AVENGERS7 Posts: 1
    Should i submit my will to thanos?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Used my usual team of strongest champs on uncollected Thanos last night. 5* r4 SL, Iceman, Hood and x23 with 6* cap ww2. He's definitely a challenge and a pain but I found it far more enjoyable than The Collector.

Trick is to treat each fight like three separate fights based on what his health percentage is and what stone he's using at that time. Quit and went back in a few times on the first encounter, then my stubborness took over and I plowed through my 15 or so solo revives I had to finish him off. MVPs for me were Hood and Iceman. Between the invisibility and the ice armor it was nice to have that extra cushion in case I slipped up.

While I found the fight fun, definitely would not want to go through that 7 times. Very appreciative of the single-lane aspect here.

Kudos Kabam on this one - no complaining from me.
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Don’t know why a bunch of people are complaining about the Thanos boss. Beat him not using any resources. If you die just start over until you get the hang of each stone. Reviving a ton of times is a waste. I loved fighting him. Took some skill.

Who did you use?

I am not rushing it. Have went in twice. Pretty sure I can get past the first without items but will need 1 to 2 team revives to do both.

I do think this boss in large part comes down to

Do you have blade? If yes no items
    If no expect to revive

I used rogue, voodoo, black panther, Thor, and SL.

Used star lord first and easily got past the first two stones. Got him down to 18%. Finished him off with Thor.

Second one used rogue and once again got past first two stones with her. Used BP to finish him off.

No I do not have blade. He is not required.
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Don’t know why a bunch of people are complaining about the Thanos boss. Beat him not using any resources. If you die just start over until you get the hang of each stone. Reviving a ton of times is a waste. I loved fighting him. Took some skill.

Who did you use?

I am not rushing it. Have went in twice. Pretty sure I can get past the first without items but will need 1 to 2 team revives to do both.

I do think this boss in large part comes down to

Do you have blade? If yes no items
    If no expect to revive

I used rogue, voodoo, black panther, Thor, and SL.

Used star lord first and easily got past the first two stones. Got him down to 18%. Finished him off with Thor.

Second one used rogue and once again got past first two stones with her. Used BP to finish him off.

No I do not have blade. He is not required.

Does he have safeguard or did starlords damage ramp up?

I had managed to get in a 100 hit combo on him using magik, once I become more accustomed to the pace of the fight and thought hell if I can do that with starlord, game over

No he doesn’t have a safeguard that I recall
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    When I add up in game it only adds to 4000 5 star shards..are some rewards not showing?
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    For Uncollected not 7500
  • Kill4692Kill4692 Posts: 7
    Are we going to be able to get revives from solo events yet cause I’m still getting shards for an unplayable event
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I understand Kabam's desire to make the uncollected difficulty hard but they are consistently increasing the difficulty every month without any justification thru increased rewards. Eventually and I suspect this month the difficulty will get to the point that I cant complete it without dropping a bunch of money into doing so and that just isn't going to happen, I spend enough opening Crystal's with terrible odds. Instead they are just gonna lose me as a player. It's no point in continuing to play a game that has apparently outpaced me as a player. I have always completed every EQ with little to no items and it makes no sense that the difficulty jump up so much so quickly.
  • GagoGago Posts: 1
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Are the normal and easy infinity dust amounts for completion or for exploration? Also is the energy usage reasonable this month?

The amounts are for Mastering, as usual for these kinds of events.
    Are the normal and easy infinity dust amounts for completion or for exploration? Also is the energy usage reasonable this month?

As it is possible to get the infinite dust necessary to buy the gem of awakening, Doing the missions give two million, playing dungeon daily two and a half million and the mission daily a million and a half, It is not possible to reach the goal has open a new way of earning dust from the infinite, it was mentioned that in the event you could get 10 million in infinity powder
    You could explain how you will earn the dust of infinity, Really the price that is applied in the infinity powder store is equivalent to what was offered in the event
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Gago wrote: »

As it is possible to get the infinite dust necessary to buy the gem of awakening, Doing the missions give two million, playing dungeon daily two and a half million and the mission daily a million and a half, It is not possible to reach the goal has open a new way of earning dust from the infinite, it was mentioned that in the event you could get 10 million in infinity powder
    You could explain how you will earn the dust of infinity, Really the price that is applied in the infinity powder store is equivalent to what was offered in the event

There is also the vanquishing blows solo events.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I understand Kabam's desire to make the uncollected difficulty hard but they are consistently increasing the difficulty every month without any justification thru increased rewards. Eventually and I suspect this month the difficulty will get to the point that I cant complete it without dropping a bunch of money into doing so and that just isn't going to happen, I spend enough opening Crystal's with terrible odds. Instead they are just gonna lose me as a player. It's no point in continuing to play a game that has apparently outpaced me as a player. I have always completed every EQ with little to no items and it makes no sense that the difficulty jump up so much so quickly.

I'm sure they do not care as long as someone is spending money on revives/potions. Or their answer would be to do arenas to get arena crystals for units to spend on revives. I do arenas regularly (3* and 4* ones). I have almost 6k units saved up right now and the only money I put into this game was the $1 4* crystal deal they had around December or whenever that was. I know not everyone has time for arenas, but it is possible to build up units without spending money for revives.
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    Energy required to complete each of the master and heroic is up to almost a thousand, Energy required to complete The Uncollected is well over a thousand.
    That is ridiculous, if I'm not the kind of person who spends money on a game then I won't spend money on a game.
    There's no reason to make it extremely boring in an attempt to make us buy energy refills...
    Enigma50 wrote: »
    Energy required to complete each of the master and heroic is up to almost a thousand, Energy required to complete The Uncollected is well over a thousand.
    That is ridiculous, if I'm not the kind of person who spends money on a game then I won't spend money on a game.
    There's no reason to make it extremely boring in an attempt to make us buy energy refills...

This is wayyyy better than last time bud.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Um what? You know this is the least amount of energy there has been in months? You need 27 refills to complete heroic AND master. That means you can log in once a day and use your energy and you’ll still complete it with days left to spare. What are you realistically expecting?

Um what? You know this is the least amount of energy there has been in months? You need 27 refills to complete heroic AND master. That means you can log in once a day and use your energy and you’ll still complete it with days left to spare. What are you realistically expecting?

1 energy per whole EQ,I think.

As for the comment you responded to,The lowest EQ energy scores have been 900-1000(for heroic or master individually),And that time uncollected didn't exist.
  • bbomserbbomser Posts: 2
    Any idea as to what's going to happen to unspent Infinity Dust? IIRC unspent Valor was converted to Gold. If that's the case, it's something to think about before buying items with Infinity Dust...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Difficulty goes up and down. I don't think they are constantly increasing it. Last month it was long but not hard. Makes sense for this one to be hard given the story. Personally I thought the double Thanos fight was a lot of fun. Took me multiple tries to get the hang of it. What's boring is clearing everything without any difficulty.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I gotta ask, is Iron Man (Infinity War) immune to parry? keep getting the notification that says Parry, but he never gets stunned?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    I gotta ask, is Iron Man (Infinity War) immune to parry? keep getting the notification that says Parry, but he never gets stunned?
    He is like youndo he Can Not get stun most of the time becasse he use projtile
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    @Kabam Miike this month's EQ is great. I love the idea that we have one, super powerful boss that we beat just once (okay, twice) instead of an annoying boss we have to beat 7 times, burning energy on the way. And the way Thanos is set up, it is reasonable to expect that a skilled player can defeat him (unlike the collector where skill goes out the window).

I would love to see more of this in subsequent months!
  • May17May17 Posts: 15
    I have a question for those who beat thanos at the master level. How did u guys manage to pass his 2nd infinity stone activation? The health generation is unreal. I couldn’t get it down to below 91%. I had 5* 3/5 wolverine x-25, 4* Angela, 4* magik, 5* 3/5 Miles Spider-Man, and 5* 3/5 moonlight. And all unduped except magik.
  • I feel like that the more difficult the uncollected gets the more people will play.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    I feel like that the more difficult the uncollected gets the more people will play.

You mean the more people will whine. If they barely, barely made uncollected and can only beat uncollected event quests using a ton of revives and potions, they’ll whine “moneygrab”!