**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Dungeons: Why am I getting matched up with this guy?

I wanted to run dungeon 4 with my high-level champs, so I clicked on find a partner and got matched up with this guy.
l5ja7x7ywp5t.png

Comments

• ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    edited May 2018
    I know I shouldn't use the find a partner feature, but is this a bug, or is this normal?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,120 ★★★★★
    Im Got trol im use max3 Stars one dounge 3. And Got to ROM 3 and he wont to cunclude and we bouth wher one good hps so we cunculd. Im was happy im only use 3 stars
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i dont think this feature works at all
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    What room did you get to?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Something similar happened to me... I got matched with a guy who lost all his champs on the very first fight in room 1 against Loki.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 637 ★★
    I had some very very bad experiences with partnering up. Go to global or your ally if you want a good partner.
  • ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    What room did you get to?

Only room 1. He died on the first node so I had to take out the boss linked.
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    This happened to me too...I just posted similar...really not cool.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67346/dungeons-how-did-i-get-this-match#latest

• CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
    Dungeons suck. I dont do global So.... yeah
  • SperaSpera Posts: 148
    I've been using find partner to do dungeon 6 , even if the partner isn't skilled but just happens to have high pi you can atleast manage 2 rooms for 3k points ... it's been working fine for me this way honestly, only problem I'm having is "problems connecting" keeps popping up making it hard to finish a room before time out 😈
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,026 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for wasting my 5* Cap marvel on a garbage matchup.

Oh and my game crashed on the first node which is why ultron has 1/2 health

9h4ct2dh74ma.jpeg

g619xfr3a1qz.jpeg
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Thanks for wasting my 5* Cap marvel on a garbage matchup.

Oh and my game crashed on the first node which is why ultron has 1/2 health
    yeah the game crashing thing sucks. happened to me the other day a few rooms into dungeon 5. it crashed when i pressed the fight button and that caused loss of half health.. that's real fair.